A taste of the red carpet inspired look πŸ’‹

Leave a Comment
A taste of the red carpet inspired look πŸ’‹


Red Carpet you say?

I wanted to share you this red carpet inspired look as we have a lot of red carpet events coming up soon and plus the red carpet look has always been a favourite of mine. 

There are so many different styles and interpretations made towards fashion to show off celebrities take on fashion. I must admit, I love looking at new red carpet looks as I just love seeing how people style an outfit, don't you girls?

So the red carpet look is all about elegance and looking glam! 

Would you go for a daring red and black look or stick to the elegant black and white look? 

I love both of the looks personally, I think there so stylish if I wanted to make a bold statement I would definitely wear the red heels, but if I wanted to keep it subtle but still stunning I would go for the white heels. Aren't they both beautiful looks?

In terms, of accessories I would keep it simple go for a clutch (mixing colours is a good look at the moment so don't keep it all the same colours as you don't have to be afraid about adding different colours now!), maybe pair the clutch with a statement necklace with earrings to match or keep it even simpler by literally keeping your look bold and elegant with just a clutch and your heels. 

Make-up, for the red carpet is always a beautiful look to have! Keep it simple by having a natural inspired look but don't forget your longer lashes and bold red lipstick to match the carpet! To add a little dramatic but natural look! 

Lots of love, Anya x

Katie Ermilio strapless gown
£2,460 - modaoperandi.com


Gianvito Rossi buckle shoes
lanecrawford.com


Office red stiletto
office.co.uk


Elie Saab lucite handbag
£1,680 - modaoperandi.com



LancΓ΄me lancome lipstick
£20 - macys.com


Mink false eyelash
£18 - sophiescloset.com


Long wear lipstick
vasanticosmetics.com


Gel nail care
£14 - etsy.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig