My April Monthly Favourites...

Leave a Comment

Happy April to you all, I wish you all the best during this beautiful month! 
Before, starting to share my monthly favourites with you all I thought I would take the time to appreciate how beautiful this little picture is... I absolutely love it!! As soon as I saw it I knew it would be the one I had to share on my blog!! I just love it, it's so pretty and sweet. It reminds, me of the beautiful daisies which grow in the garden on a lovely Spring's day!! 


Happy Thursday though everyone, I hope you all have an amazing weekend!! Ha-ha keep calm though guys, as it is nearly Friday he-he!! 

When it came too, choosing my monthly favourites for this blog I knew it would be pretty easy to write this blog as I had so many produtcs/things to share with you all last month so it was pretty easy this month as I've still been using the products regularly. 


So I thought I would start this monthly blog slightly differently, with the weather being a little sunny and slightly warmer recently it's been rather ideal to start walking and different exercises. I love going to new kind of places and walking around different places full off incredible new sceneries! This photo, was taken from when my grandparents and I headed over to Chichester for a day and it was lovely walking with a beautiful blue sky!!


My first product of this month, is my new favourite face cream which I use in the morning and at night times! I have been using this face cream since the beginning of March but unfortunately couldn't decide whether to share it or not as there were so many products I wanted to share but here it is instead!! In a way, it's been rather helpful sharing it during this monthly blog as it's given me extra time to come up with useful results... Before, I even start reviewing the face cream have you noticed how beautiful the boxing and the tub is? I just love it!! It's pink and white, which is my favourite colours and just looks incredible!! 

I'm quite lucky as I tend to have a normal skin type, though my skin is quite oily probably due to the foundation I wear which is why I always do my best to keep it in good conditions. Since, using this face cream my skin has felt really refreshed and silky smooth almost!! It's made me a lot happier if I am honest so I'm really happy with using the product! 


From the word go,  I've been obsessing over this lipstick I can't get enough of it!! There is so much to say about this lipstick, there really is! I don't know where to start, but let's start with the lid it's almost like a little buckle which you can see in the photograph and you simply twist it round to take the lid off! I love the colouring, as it looks silvery and then gold in different lights which is so adorable!! 

When I bought this lipstick, I was a little apprehensive as I wasn't sure whether it would match my skin tone as it looked slightly darker online. I fell in love though, I literally love this lipstick more than Scott (don't tell him I said that though!) Ha-ha, just kidding! ;) The colouring is perfect, it matches my skin and has a beautiful glittery shimmer to the lipstick!! 

I would definitely recommend this lipstick if your looking for a nudey pink glittery kind of look. The lipstick is from the Loreal Paris collection called Charme Dore - 116. 


I'm obsessed with these white pumps, thanks Primark! The pumps, are so pretty and clean!! What I love the most about the pumps, is the aztec print inside the shoes which are beautiful!! I'm just hoping I can keep them as clean as possible!! Actually, in saying that I remember I wore them out last week and as soon as I got to Scott's, Gracey the dog trod on my shoe and left a slight paw mark ha-ha typical me for wearing white shoes!! 

 

Wow, so you guys I know straight away what my parents and my little cousin Neve would say to me... Have you guessed? They would say to me, how many shoes do you actually need? In my defence, there was a whopping 25% off plus I used Scott's student discount which took the price down to only £15 something... So yeah, I definitely needed them ha-ha! Seriously though, I love the platforms I can't get enough of platforms I think the platform shoes are amazing!! These ones, are slightly a little higher than the normal heel I go for but I can't wait to take these away on holiday with me!! 


My second buy of the month from Newlook, was this beautiful candle which smells incredible!! As you all know, I am crazy about candles but this is definitely in my top five as it's so beautiful! The boxing is so pretty! I love it!! 


I'm always on the look out for new shampoos and conditioners, I was introduced to Joico K-Pak by again another vlogger which I can't even remember her name my apologies!  The shampoo and conditioners are just out of this world seriously I mean it!! They leave my hair feeling so refreshed, so thanks K-Pak!! You can find the K-Pak products online :)! 


Just hold up a second and take a few minutes to appreciate how beautiful this mirror is? Isn't it lovely? Due to working,  I don't always get the time to have a look around other shops in town but I managed to have a quick peep in Ponder Home and I'm so very glad that I did as I managed to find this beauty!! I knew from the word go, it was coming home with me!! It's an incredible match for my bedroom, plus the mirror is really good to do my make-up in so it's a win-win!! I do now believe that, I don't need any-more mirrors in my bedroom as I have no where else to put them ha-ha! But this mirror looks lovely in my bedroom as I've managed to make room on my window-cill! Plus, it was a massive bargain, it only cost me £4.80 as I used my staff discount card!! 



I always suggest having a look around your bedroom before binning things as I came across this storage holder / tin thing, he-he! I'm not sure what you call it but I used to use this for storing my pens for school but it's become really useful for holding my make-up brushes in!! So start having a spring clean and you may find things which come in useful!! 


My final favourite products of this month guys most definitely has to be the Yankee candles which Scott bought me for our late Valentine's day! I simply love them!! I literally love them, Scott definitely knows me to a tee!! The colours of the candles look amazing! Plus the scents are mind blowing, the grapefruit one is my favourite but the shea butter and vanilla is still as beautiful. 

 

That brings my monthly favourites blog to an end guys, I hope you all enjoyed reading what my favourite things are for this month... I wish you all a beautiful and happy Arpil!! What a better way, than to end the blog with a seflie from this month ha-ha!! Keep an eye out for new blogs which will be uploaded soon!! 

Lots of love always, Anya Marie xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig