Homely Touches Of Mine

Leave a Comment

With the autumn months and the winter season on it's way, I think it's always time to share something homely. As my autumn and winter months are always revolved around being at home and enjoying sitting at home watching Disney films, with a hot water bottle, a blanket and some cosy socks! It's all about being at home and being warm, right? So why don't you go and grab a cup of tea while I share with you some of my homely touches! 


This year, I had my bedroom redecorated as I definitely thought it was time to add some modern touches to my bedroom. I went for golden, silver and white colours with a touch of pink (I couldn't forget pink, could I?) Now I wanted to share with you my dressing table, as my bedroom wouldn't at all be complete without my dressing table! For all you girls and even boys out there, who sit there and do there hair or school work or whatever you all do. (I personally, find myself often sitting there to finish my hair or make-up or even stuff for my blog!) It's a perfect additional touch to making your home look even more stylish and homely! I honestly love my dressing table, if you were to ask my family or boyfriend where they would usually find me then they would definitely say up in here room with the dressing table! (I swear a dressing table is like a girl's best friend right?)


Now my boss bought this for me a couple of weeks ago, but as you can probably tell it has found it's pride of place by sitting on my dressing table. I haven't actually used this as a candle yet, the scent is so beautiful but I have become so distracted by the design of the candle and the quote on the candle.! (I think it's so beautiful, the quote is so amazing! Is it just me who gets excited about things like this?) "Don't count the days make the days count" - I swear I will just keep the candle displayed rather than using it! 



This is definitely one of my favourite candles and candle designs for this year so far. I actually bought this exact candle for my nan's birthday a couple of days ago and I fell in love with it myself so I bought myself one too! It's such a good price as well, it's only £5 from my favourite store (guessed it yet?? yeah that's right... Superdrug!) I love the Christmassy vibe the candle has, it's so sweet! (Is it just me who has already started counting down the days for Christmas already?)

So there you go! I hope you enjoyed reading just a few homely touches of mine. Let me know what you think as I always enjoy reading your comments and questions! 

Lots of love, Anya x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig