My Review On Pro-Voke Liquid Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner...

1 comment

Good evening everyone, I hope all is well... 

I know it's been a few days since I last posted but by now I'm sure your aware I have been extremely busy with settling in to Winchester and meeting new friends etc plus working! 

There's no rest for the wicked hey?

Before, I move onto the purpose of this blog I think it's fair to say it's pretty hot! I think summer is finally here!
Image result for summer tumblr

Am I the only one dreaming of a summer holiday? No! 

With recently purchasing the new addition to Pro-Vokes Liquid Blonde Colour Care Shampoo and Conditioner I thought it would fit ideally with this blog considering the sun is out shinning bright! 

As you all know I have my hair highlighted by the lovely Sarah, though my hair is naturally a dark blonde I choose to have it lightened but sadly as we have learned ladies and gents keeping your hair in tact is vital but painful with the pricing! 

For me though, totally worth it as I enjoy having my hair done! 

Although, with having your hair touched nearly every month the colours tend to fade a lot quicker so finding the perfect hair care is more than important. 

I've certainly found the right shampoo and conditioner! 

Since, using these products I have found my hair a lot lighter which clearly keeps the highlight in tact! 

Though I would advise to only use these products every other wash as it's good to use a mixture as I would stay away from too many chemicals in your hair if I was you! 








Here's a little selfie after using the products the next day and you can clearly tell the difference that has resulted from just one wash! 

If you have highlights I would suggest investing as it's worth the risk! 

Now it's back to enjoying this weather for me! 

Much Love For Now, 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Nice Blog Thank for the review, Use Biotique
    Soya Protein Shampoo from RetailPharma, for Dry, Damaged & Color Treated Hair.
    Biotique Shampoo
    Best Anti Dandruff Shampoo

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig