Take A Look Inside Two Of My Autumn Inspired Outfits And Makeup

Leave a Comment

I thought it would be nice to show you styles I have found myself wearing during the autumn season, as well as letting you take a look in towards what my make-up looks like for autumn weather. 


So you all know, I don't tend to ever wear a lot of make-up unless it's for special occasions but even then I try to keep it simple as I like going for a natural look. 

Anyway, I went for a simple make-up look and I used a little bit of bronzer for my cheeks as I love the golden colours for autumn I think there ideal. 

To finish off my make-up look I went for a nude shade lipstick (unfortunately, I am too pale to try out the dark shades lipsticks!), the nude lipstick look is beautiful and I love the way if you wanted you can mix the shades to make a beautiful soft colour.


Anyway, moving onto my outfit I thought I would show you just a simple look for autumn. This is why I love autumn weather as you can pretty much dress up or dress down but still manage to show off your stylish side. 

So you must know that fur coats and cardigans are a massive hit this year! There everywhere, so I would definitely recommend buying one as there definitely trend setters. I love the black and blue simple look though, I think it works really well. 

I paired the black fur cardigan with a pair of blue jeans which are such a beautiful shade of blue and make your autumn look stand out. I paired it with a black lace top, as you can't ever get enough of lace can you? 

Finally, I am not ready to put my platforms away as I still think they look amazing don't they girls? So I definitely wanted to show off my new platforms with my outfit! As I love the way there white and black! Don't you?


My next look is quite simple but I think it's a beautiful and sassy look to style. Stripes have always been a massive trend no matter what season, but this year the autumn look has definitely had a massive hit with stripes. 

The brown, red's and golden colours are huge during autumn time! I definitely, couldn't resist seeing if this style worked for me and I think it does. What do you think? 


Again, my make-up is quite similar but I have slightly made my eyebrows a little darker than usual as I wanted to add that almost little bit of a dramatic approach towards the autumn season. But it worked well, it wasn't a massive change it was just a slight tweak but it worked well as my eyebrow colouring blended in nicely with the stripes on my dress.

Plus I don't know if you can see that well but I blended the nude lipstick in with a blush pink which created a lovely light pink shade to show off a neutral tone to my make-up for the evening.


Finally, shoes definitely play a big role on your autumn fashion don't they? Boots are a hit during the autumn and winter seasons, I love ranging from over the knee boots to ankle boots, too chunky heeled boots! 

I paired this outfit with a pair of black ankle boots, I think they add a sweet and stylish touch to your look! But if you wanted to make your outfit stand out there even more then I would definitely recommend wearing a pair of over the knee boots!

 I hope you have all enjoyed reading some of my style tips and looks as well as beauty tips! Let me know what you all think :) 

Lots of love, Anya x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig