Grey and Wine Blends

Leave a Comment
Grey and Wine Blends

Grey and Wine Blends by anyaaa04 featuring Estée Lauder

Well well well, don't you just love the autumn season styles?

You know, I love creating fashion inspirations for you all and I couldn't let the grey and wine colours be missed out! 

So take a look at how I have styled this look for you! Plus the over the knee boots are just beautiful and top trends right now aren't they?

What I love about the wine colour is that it's almost preparing you for that red Christmas vibes it always reminds me of the red Christmas socks or wrapping paper and I just love love love it! Don't you? It's such a stylish and warm tone! 

This look is pretty simple, but the simple looks always look the most stylish right? So I have paired a black skirt with a grey crop top which is such a beautiful colour and the wine coat with a pair of over the knee boats! 

You couldn't get more stylish for autumn could you? 

Lots of love, Anya x

Boohoo knit top
£4.61 - boohoo.com


 Wine coat
£38 - choies.com


Topshop black skater skirt
£30 - nordstrom.com


Lace over the knee boots
£27 - lollicouture.com


Chloé black tote bag
farfetch.com


Janessa Leone hat
£110 - nordstrom.com


Estée Lauder lipstick
£20 - neimanmarcus.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig