The Result Of My Pay Day Beauty Buys

Leave a Comment

As you all know I love to shop, I literally can't help myself. For months, I put myself on a ban from using my card as I love the thought of just popping a card in and entering the pin and not actually handing money over. We all love this thought right? 

Then you get home and you see the damage the card has done, right? We have all experienced this, it's quite natural! 

With it being pay day this month I thought I would show you guys what I have bought myself. I know it's a little late but hopefully next months pay day buys will be uploaded quicker than this one so you can see what I have bought and love at the moment etc. 

Every girl deserves a treat right, well I guess my bank balance let me have a little bit more than a treat?

You all know that I have a slight obsession with Superdrug, every time I get paid that's the first website  I have a look at! 


I have been hinting on my social media's about this upcoming blog as I posted this photo of the new buys a few days a go now. 


You all know that I love the Zoella beauty collections as I am always posting her products on my blog. I love everything from her collection and when she releases new ones I get really excited! I feel like a little child has seen Father Christmas honestly I get that feeling in my stomach as seen as I see her new items! Anyway, as you can see I couldn't resist and I bought a couple of items from her Christmas range which I must admit I am over the moon about. I will start by telling you about how beautiful the gold make-up bag is! Honestly, I love it! I needed a new make-up bag that was enough to put new make-up in that I haven't started using yet and this Zoella one has definitely managed to do that! My next Zoella item is the Zoella hand cream which I love. I always have it in my handbag to use, it's so handy and I love the design of the tube it's just amazing. Plus the scent is so stunning, I love love love Zoella beauty products! 


I always love keeping my skin feeling refreshed and when I noticed there was a discount on the Simple products I was straight there to have a little look. I love trying out new products and keeping my skin in good condition so when I saw a facial wash I definitely wanted to give this a try. The next Simple product which I couldn't resist was the refreshing shower gel as I love trying out some new shower gels whenever I can. Finally, I couldn't say no to these pretty and pink make-up wipes don't they look stunning?


My next buys were definitely one of my essential buys as I can't ever run out of my eye brow pencil or brow kits! Life would be pretty hard without having these items, don't you agree girls? 

But I definitely wanted to try out something new, I've never used the brow kit by Collection before but with it being blonde shades I definitely had to buy it and give it a go. I usually just use the eyebrow pens but I definitely love mixing it up and trying out new shades on different days. 


The eyebrow kit is really handy as it has three shades, I normally stick to the two light shades but occasionally if I have a little more time on my hands when I am doing my make-up (and I don't happen to be in a rush) I will add a little bit of the black colour to my eyebrows to define them.


Now there has been a light of talk about this new handy product too and with giving the collection brow kit a try I definitely thought it would be nice to try out two brow kits at the same time. Yet, I haven't managed to try this one out yet but when I do you will be the first ones to know! But I just wanted to show how much I love this product because, I have still put it in my make-up bag which I carry with me everywhere I go as the brow kit has everything you could possibly need in there! It comes with a pair of tweezers and a brush! What else do you need?


This shows you what the colours look for, if your blonde I would definitely suggest going for the light to medium shades as that's all you will need.


I definitely had to show my Real Techniques foundation brush as I just love the brush, it's my daily make-up must have as it just blends my foundation well. But I had to show you the Rose Ivory Loreal foundation as I have heard a lot about it so I wanted to try it out and share the feedback with you. Unfortunately, I haven't used it yet so I will give you some feedback soon.


Now you all know I love using Gosh products, especially using Gosh primers so when I saw this new product I knew I couldn't say no. I have used this primer once and it's not a liquid primer it's a powder primer so I apply it using a brush. Initially, I would say if you prefer using liquid primers then stick to that but I actually quite like using the powder primer too. Plus this isn't just a primer it's a mattifying setting powder which you can  put on after your foundation, bronzer and blusher.


With using eyebrow pencils, I needed to make sure I had a sharpener at the ready and I saw this one and I just had to buy it. I love the Barry M sharpener it's so beautiful and pretty isn't it?


Well well well, I have been waiting to share this brush with you. I would just like to say I love the Lottie London collection it is so stunning. This is my second Lottie London brush but I love this brush, I use the angled brush for my eyebrows and the brush is amazing! 

That's it for my pay day buys everyone. Let me know what you think! 

Lots of love, Anya x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig