A Burgundy Inspired look

Leave a Comment
A Burgundy Inspired look

A Burgundy Inspired look by anyaaa04 featuring lips makeup

This weather is so depressing right? Or is it? If you think about it,  it gives you every reason to up your game and don't let the nasty weather put you or your style off trend.

Autumn as we know is a huge trendy season, there are so many sassy styles to know! 

I have a massive love towards the burgundy style during the autumn. I love the colour and I think it's ideal for the autumn weather. I am sure you already know that though as I have previously used a burgundy colour in another style I have created for you! 

This style is quite simple, but it's very sassy and simple! 

During the  autumn season, there is a massive hype towards midi skirts as the weather is in between we are always unsure what to wear so midi skirts are perfect as they keep us warm and don't make us too hot either. 

Another reason for why I love midi skirts is because you can style them in so many ways (don't you just love them girls?), I have chosen to go for a burgundy as you can see. 

I have paired the leather burgundy midi skirt with a black crop top, a pair of black high heels and a  leather burgundy to handbag to match!

If you wanted to dress the look up a little more, then I would definitely recommend wearing a stylish black hat. (Plus did you know, fashion bloggers are always known for wearing hats! That's a style tip for you all!) 

Or if you wanted to add more of a simplistic and professional touch then I would definitely say go for wearing a black leather watch as they look stunning! 

Lots of love, Anya x 

Boohoo black crop top
£11 - boohoo.com



Black shoes
£21 - shein.com


Dolce Gabbana leather purse
£1,290 - ssense.com


Daniel Wellington watch
£130 - stbernardsports.com



Monki red hat
£24 - monki.com



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig