My First Impressions Of Stilla Aqua Glow Serum Foundation....

2 comments

Happy Saturday my beautiful ladies and gentleman.... What are your plans for this evening? Are you fancying a night out with your friends or a nice chilled evening in? I'm taking the second option, a nice chilled evening in with the family who's joining me?
I couldn't resist sharing this quote as it's exactly what I'm doing now and after this blog I will go and get a drink of milk and then I'll be settled for the night!

It's been a while, since I last shared a first impression/review on a beauty product. So here we all are, reading my first impressions of the Stilla Aqua Glow Serum Foundation. 

I was introduced to the Still Aqua Glow foundation by a friend of mine, Amber Anderson. Actually, Amber has recently featured her opinions on the foundation on her blog so take a little look at her opinions on the foundation and concealer... I'll link her blog at the bottom of the page :) 


After, taking many of selfies I came to the conclusion that this was the one which had better lighting to show the end results after using the foundation. As you can see, it definitely shows a natural look. That's pretty much the overall result which I am really happy with!! 

 

I mean, in all honesty I do have a few different opinions on the foundation as you can see I chose the light shade but unfortunately it is a little darker than I expected it to be. 

Though, that hasn't put me off using the foundation as it is weightless and so effortless!! You can see from the colour of the foundation on the brush that the shade is a little darker but don't be put off by that. 

Simply, apply a smaller quantity and make sure you blend your foundation more carefully. It will be perfect for the summer months as my skin tone becomes slightly darker... I emphasise slightly! Ha-ha! 

If I were to buy another Stilla foundation I would be sure to go for the 'Fair Light' rather than the 'Light' just to be safe!! 

The packaging, is absolutely amazing!! I don't know what it is that I love so much!! I just think it's beautiful, I love the choice of colouring its super cute! Plus I love golds, so that's a massive reason!! The sizing of the bottle is just so adorable!!!! 

I love the way you have to turn and twist the silver lid (I say lid, I can't really describe what it actually is.... hmm thinking face is definitely on!!) Anyway, after that side not as you twist and turn the little silver lid up comes a little circle which is pretty much just like a button. As you push the button out comes your foundation... Just be careful, as you won't need much!! 


I hope you guys liked reading my first impressions on the Stilla Aqua Glow Foundation... Head over to Cult Beauty which is where I ordered my foundation from...

Don't forget to take a little look at Amber's blog...

Lots of love always, Anya xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Wow, you are so pretty, I'm so glad that I've found your blog ♥
    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post dear! I'm glad you like the foundation!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig