Questions and Answer Blog... #AskAnya ...

Leave a Comment



Hello everybody.... 

I hope you've all had a lovely Thursday and are enjoying what's left of the evening. 

Before, I start my q and a blog... As you all know, yes I have recently had a hair cut! It's not a massive change, it's only a trim but I had at least an inch cut off! I'm kind of loving it but hating it at the same time! You know when you have mixed feelings about something, yeah well I am certainly having that! 

I have considered ordering some extensions as I'm one hundred percent missing my length not that it's overly short! But at the same time, it's healthy to have a change! Plus, with the summer coming it's easier for me to just pin it up and head out to the beach! 

I've had mixed opinions, some of you prefer my hair curly and some of you prefer it straight... I thought, I would leave it up to you guys to have your say... What do you prefer, curly or straight? 



So before I get too distracted, I shall get back to the point of this blog. I've had quite a busy week so fat what with; prepping new blogs, keeping up with questions, working or even workingout at the gym which I will get onto later. From which, you can keep up with on my social media's. That's if you can't wait for a new blog post from me!! 

What brings me to blogging another q and a post? Well, would you look at that I am already answering questions for you all. I guess I kind of haven't blogged many q and a's and it seemed like you all liked it last time. What's that saying again, it went down like a treat? (I'm pretty sure it's that. Hmm, I have my thinking cap on!) 

So yeah, I guess I really fancied posting a q and a for you all. I was in the mood for it! Not only that, I think it really encourages me to reveal a lot more about my life which normally won't tend to appear on a beauty or fashion blog! 

Okay, so as I have said beforehand the questions are picked at random through my social media's! 

1) Why and when was the loudest you have laughed? 


This was a pretty hard question to answer as I tend to laugh a lot. Pretty much, in every situation! I most definitely, tend to laugh well giggle in awkward situations. I guess it kind of puts me at ease. 

Even though, I hate my laugh it's horrible... I dread it! It's certainly not cute! 

There's so many situations where I have laughed a lot but on the spot I guess I only have a few seconds to think this one through... I'm going to stick with the day where I met a friend and we were preparing for a party later on that week it was fancy dress I think... 

Charlie and I, have never really been keen on fancy dress parties.. again I find it socially awkward as not everybody dresses up so it's always a hard one to dress for. Well anyway, after a long day off shopping we decided to head for lunch. I had it all planned, as I fancied a Subway that's all I kept going on about so eventually we made our way there to then find out it was shut! By this point, I was ready to eat my arms! So we made a quick decision to walk over to Morrison's and grab a sandwich. I was so thankful to have something by this point, as I grabbed the sandwich out of the box the other one fell straight to the floor.... By this point, you can imagine my face - I actually considered picking it up as I was so hungry but of course I didn't! I was so devastated. The laughter from both Charlie and I in the end were enough to make everybody leave the shop! 

From a recent memory, well I should say moment as it's just happened. I can hear what my friends, family, Scott and work colleagues are thinking right now! (Typical Anya!) After, doing some shopping on Monday I attempted to sunbathe for an hour. By the time, I came back inside my right arm was bright PINK! Embarrassing right? 

Yes Scott. I look like a drumstick!


2) Do you sometimes pee with the door open?


Right so I have completely turned this blog post into a #EmbarrassAnya instead of #AskAnya! If I'm going to be completely honest yes I do but not in public toilets! 

If I am in my house on my own or if I know everyone's downstairs then why not? But for girl's we always tend to go too the loo together don't we? So if I'm close friends with you I will let you share the cubicle with me or I will pee with the door open but only if it's not in a public place. (Gross Anya!) But you guys wanted to know! 

3) Who was the last person you text? 


The last person I text was my friend Jack Print regarding his birthday! Happy birthday once again Jack. I hope you had a lovely day! 

4) Do you have a happy place? 

I have so many happy places, I'm struggling to think of just one so I will share a few with you! 

 I really like my bed, my bed is definitely one of my happy places. My bed with; blankets, Netflix and occasionally a few snacks.! 

My other happy place is certainly having a nice relaxed bubble bath. Isn't that feeling amazing after getting out of the bath?


But overall, my happy place is to be at home with my family and Scott. Of course, Scott's family too their kind of mine as well as his now! I love to see everyone smile in a homely environment. It's the best feeling in the world! 

 5) What is my favourite thing about Spring?






Ooh - a tricky question! I love so much about Spring it's the warm up to my favourite month. It's hard as I could answer this based around beauty or fashion related answers or as an overall. I would have to say the lighter sky at night, it makes me really excited for the summer to come. 

In general, I would say for the fashion and beauty side it has to be the pretty pastels and brightly pallets which you can't seem to get away from! 

6) Are you excited for the summer?

Yes, one hundred percent yes!! I'm dying for the summer!! Literally, as my arm is already bright pink! Ha-ha! (Good one Anya!) 

You all know, how excited I get for the summer months as it makes people much more happier. Not forgetting, the bright colours and the summer fashion trends. 

Followed by, the fact Scott and I are heading off to Majorca in July!! E-E-E-K! It makes me even more excited to share new blogs or even vlog posts! You will have to wait and see! 

7) What's my favourite type of blog to write? 

Again, this is such a tricky question! You guys know how to make me really think! My favourite blog would have to be my monthly favourites as I have to really test out the products before I share them with you thoroughly! But I also love the preparations the monthly blogs take! 

8) Who inspired me to start writing? 

Without a doubt, my mum! My mum has inspired my writing passions from day one! She has influenced my love for English Literature and Language too! 

9) Have you got any collaborations coming up soon? 

I love to keep you waiting I never really like to spill any news until it's set in stone or been posted on the blog. Let's just say, you never know.! 

I'm always up for working with new people and  in terms of my previous collaborations with Amber Anderson we're in regular contact and she's become a dear friend of mine.... So you will have to wait and see! 

10) What's your favourite cocktail? 


Well it's tricky as I'm not much of a drinker nowadays. I've seen on one of Zoella's blog's there's a Mocktail book which looks incredible! It may have to be a new purchase of mine! But basing this around previous tines I would stray away from anything based around rum as Lizzie and I didn't enjoy that! For me, it's a tie up between Sex On The Beach or Strawberry Daiquiri. 

11) What's it like living on the Isle of Wight


These questions have totally made me think before waffling on! As a child, I loved the Island. I still do but in very different ways! It always felt so much bigger than what it truly is! It's really so tiny! 


Don't get me wrong, I love living near the sea as we have such pretty views. But in terms of: jobs, education or entertainment we hardly have anything... It sucks as well as it's quite an expense for us to leave the Island. For example, when Scott leaves for university he has to add on the hour on the boat plus the cost of the boat! 

It's a beautiful place to live with such wonderful scenery but unfortunately there isn't much for the younger generation. 

12) Do you have any summer tips or recommendations? 

Summer is my favourite month which means it's also my favourite season for fashion trends too. At the moment, I would recommend: platforms, plenty of crop tops, A-line skirts and culottes. 

13) Are you excited for your birthday? 



I love celebrating birthday's. I always have, I love to celebrate other's birthday's. So yes I am super excited. The one thing which really excites me is the fact Scott's coming home!

14) Where are you hoping your blog will take you? 



In the beginning, I had no idea that so many people would read my blog. So for me to have reached over 20,000 views in under a year is a dream come true to me. My intentions, were to only write and share my interests every now and then. I guess to almost treat my blog like a diary not just for me but for my family, friends and now all of you. 

I've been so very lucky to have managed to have been offered so many great opportunities already. Everyday is a blessing for me when I see you've read my blog! So thank you! 

15) Have you got any surprises coming soon? 

As I said earlier on, I'm always planning something! 

16) What is your favourite store? 

In all honesty, I love to shop as you all know so it's difficult to say. In terms of fashion I would say Primark only because it's fashionable and cheap as chips! With beauty products, it's without a doubt Superdrug! 

That brings me to an end for this q and a blog! I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who shared their questions with me and I hope you've enjoyed reading the answers!! 

If you have any thoughts or comments to leave please leave them in the comment box or contact me!! 

Much Love As Always, Anya Marie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig