My First Impressions On Kiko Milano Universal Fit Hydrating Foundation...

Leave a Comment

Happy Friday Everyone!! Well it's definitely a happy Friday for me that's for sure! 


Have you guessed why?.... Yes of course it's all down to the bright blue sky that's right outside while I am typing this blog out for you all! It's utterly incredible, I am literally lost for words!! 

Once, I have finished blogging for the day I will be heading straight outside to enjoy some sunny weather as UK weather is definitely always lacking some sun!  

Spring is most definitely here, this makes me so much happier as it's one step closer to Summer!! 

Ha-ha, I feel like this has become a blog dedicated to Spring and British weather so I better stop with the weather subject for now! 

As you can see, I have chosen one of my favourite inspirational pictures of this week which actually my grandad loved as well as he popped his head round into my bedroom to check if I was okay... So thanks for the help Gramps!! I think it fits the blog quite well as it's pretty and colourful but of course not forgetting the fact it's a happy Friday!! 


Swiftly moving on, of course I had to include a selfie that I previously took during this week... I wonder if you guys have been keeping up with my social medias, if you have you would have noticed something? I wonder if your guessing now... Head over to my Instagram to try and figure out the mistake I made - babyanyamarie97 and I will let you know at the end of this blog... 

Clearly, you can tell I have a lot of thoughts to share with you as I've been rambling on... Hopefully, I will be able to finally get on with the whole point of this blog for you guys!! 


Wow, so as you all have probably noticed already I have recently been trying out so many new foundations. I've been dedicating most of my time towards the beauty part of my blog, as I felt like I needed to focus a little bit more towards the beauty blogging. 

I've already told you all that I'm looking for a really nice foundation for holiday which is  a weightless foundation but also very natural too... I've kind of set the bar quite high, but don't we all? 

Initially, I had no idea about Kiko Milano makeup products (I never actually heard about them until roughly three weeks ago!! Sorry Kiko!!) - I discovered the products through watching a vlogger video and clearly my memory is terrible as I can't actually remember who's vlog I was watching :(! 

But after watching the video I become very intrigued about the product so I started browsing the internet and finally found the foundation I was after... I had already heard that it wasn't overly pricey but according to the vlogger who I  can't actually remember she believed it was pretty good foundation.... 

After waiting for the foundation to arrive, I finally managed to find the time to test it out today. I do have mixed opinions, but I will show you the product a little more before expressing those! 


My first impressions of course had to start with the packaging and the designing of the bottle. I think Kiko Milano, have similarities towards the Nars boxing, do you agree? That's not me saying I don't like the box of course I do I think its stunning as I like the black box on white writing. But maybe I expected something else as it's quite similar to Nars!

Without a doubt, I adore the bottle... I love the colouring and the cute little black lid which you undo to apply your foundation. 


On my Ipod these photos looked really good but I am now slightly starting to doubt that so I am sorry if you can't see the picture as clearly as I can. 

I started with a trying to show you all a colour match.. I find it's always better to test your foundation against your skin as you get a clear idea of what your foundation will look like... 

So I simply, squeezed the size of a garden pea onto my arm to show a fair testing amount. 

Before, brushing the foundation into my skin you can see from the photo that it's a pretty good match though there is a slight colour difference but that's me being a little picky... 



After, using my Real Techniques foundation brush I simply brushed the foundation in to show a better colour matching. 

I think it's a fair colour match, there's obviously just a little slight darker tone but it's not that noticeable if I am honest. 

From my first impressions on the foundation, I wouldn't say it's my favourite but I wouldn't say it's not a great one as I believe it is. I don't believe it has a full coverage or even a medium coverage as I had to apply quite a lot which I normally don't do.

 Especially, when you consider the fact that I am after a natural look so I don't want to be caked in makeup. 

Though, I may potentially try to mix it with a Body Shop foundation which I have as I have a feeling it may work pretty well with that one... I will let you know on that one to see if it works!

I wouldn't rush back to buy the foundation, but it's definitely not the worst in the world.! 

Before, I bring this blog to an end there's one thing I have to tell you all which I nearly forget to mention!! Thank you education for at least teaching me one thing - proof read your work!! Did you manage, to guess what little mistake I made on Instagram this week? If you did well done!! If you haven't, I bet you will head over to check now once I've told you!! 

So I shared the same selfie twice this week!! I really had no intention of doing that, but you know what it's going to stay there at least  I didn't use the same caption!! ;) Has anyone else ever done that before??

Anyway, I wish you all a lovely Easter and hope you get spoiled by the Easter bunny! 

Don't forget to enjoy, your four day weekend!! 

Take Care For Now, Anya Marie xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig