8 Key Styles To My Outfits...

Leave a Comment
Hey guys,

I thought I would show you a few styles of mine and an insight into my wardrobe so that you can understand me as a blogger more and the types of clothing I wear....

You can definitely do this by following my Instagram - Babyanyamarie97 - as I tend to share a lot of photos of my outfits on there!

My style always tends to be varied, I don't always go for the same approach to fashion. I like to mix it up a bit and try out new styles...

So I shall let you into a few styles, that are my favourite. I hope you like them guys!

1) Hawaiian Inspired Print Playsuit -



As I have said before, I am definitely a lover of the colour pink, so I would say colours play a huge influence on my style. I absolutely love prints as they add extra sass to your outfits but they also look and feel really summery. I would say playsuits are one of my favourite clothing items as you can dress them up or dress them down. (The Playsuit is from Boohoo!)


2) All Black Everything -



My style often changes as the seasons go on, this was taken in the Winter period. Though I thought I would still add it into this blog as you can still wear black in the summer periods. I think the all black look is definitely one of my favourite styles, as you can play around with the accessories you wear and the shoes you wear. I went for a pair of brown boots (Newlook) to make my outfit look dressy but edgy at the same time. I paired it with a neutral pink coloured handbag (Matalan) to add detail to my outfit, I also wore my winter black coat (Primark) which managed to express that wintery vibe through the fake fur on the hood. You can't go wrong with an all black look!



3) Print Mayhem -



Prints are definitely the way I tend to go with my style as I like to add that little bit extra to my outfits. I find that joggers (TKMAX) are really comfortable but also really trendy for all seasons as you can wear them in any type of weather. As you can see I have paired it with a black cropped jumper (Boohoo) so I have gone for the winter approach but it still manages to have that summer hint through the print and the cropped jumper. If I were to go for the summer approach I would definitely wear a white crop top just so it shows that little bit extra with pairing it with a summery colour.


4) Laid Back Jean Days -



Simple casual clothing always manages to look effective through the way you style it. I love my comfortable but stylish high waisted jeans (Topshop) as they go with absolutely everything whether it will be a dressy evening wear or a casual day style. I definitely think the choice of colour plays an impact on your outfit too as jeans come in a wide selection of colours and you don't always havet to go for a plain colour you can mix your style up for sure! I have paired it with a simple logo tee in black and white colours so it adds that simple but sweet detail to your outfit. I have definitely gone for the casual style with this outfit through the choice of shoes, (Matalan) the peachy pink pumps definitely add that difference to your outfits as they add the 'wow factor' to your simplistic style.


5) Barbie Street To Chic -

As you can see I definitely have gone for that pale but rocky edgy look through the choice of clothing I am wearing. I went for the Barbie Street to Chic look by wearing a pink skater skirt (H&M) - I find that skater skirts are one of my essentials for the summer season. My wardrobe is definitely full up with skater skirts as I absolutely love them! I paired my skater skirt with a black crop top (Boohoo) to darken my outfit and to show the rocky style. I then wore my leather jacket over my crop top to add that rocky and edgy style to the Barbie style. I matched the style with a pair of dolly shoes to add the finishing touches to my style (Primark) as the shoes definitely blend in well with the rest of the colour black.


6) Lace and Aztec Print -



As I have stated before, prints and the colour black plays a massive influence on my outfits and my style as I think they just work for me. Not everyone has the same opinion on prints or lace but I tend to wear a lot of prints and lace clothing!

I love this detailed look of mine, I found the shorts really comfortable and stylish (Boohoo) they included the Aztec print which always makes your outfits look more detailed and stylish. Not forgetting the fact they have the pom poms attached to the bottom of your shorts too! I paired it with a lace black top to show off the black detail in the shorts... I think it paired nicely with the shorts.


7) Print Flower Passion -


I'm sure you guys are aware that I love prints,patterns, skater skirts and crop tops by now....I have to say that this is one of my skater skirts though because it has the detail through the prints and it's just perfect for a winter or summer occasion. Both of the items are from Boohoo.com - as you can see I am a devoted fashion follower towards Boohoo's website. I paired the skater skirt with the black crop jumper to show that it has that summery and wintery approach.

8) Split Tee Day's -

Split Tee's are definitely on trend at the moment, you can pair them with jeans to show your casual but dressy style off which is definitely what I have done here. The grey split tee (MissPap) definitely adds detail to your outfit and looks dressy. I paired the split tee with a dark blue pair of jeans (Tophsop) and a pair of white platforms which are my favourite pair of shoes at the moment (Peacoks). I think the jeans add the casual and simplistic look but the platforms show off the dressy approach to fashion and the summer season.


I hope this has shown you guys an insight into my fashion....

Anya x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig