My beach inspired look...

Leave a Comment
My beach inspired look

Hey guys,

I added this style for you guys this morning as I definitely think it is the perfect opportunity to show you how I would style my beach outfit as the weather is beautiful at the moment!

As you can see I always go for the Barbie style towards my beach outfits, I always think wearing a pastel colour like pink and the colour white is stylish! I find that those sort of colours are very trendy.

I mix my colours up with styling it with either a sandy pair of Wedges or a black pair of Platforms.

You can't go wrong with adding detail to your beach wear, I would personally style your bikini or swimsuit with a necklace as that definitely makes a statement.

Remember to include a hat as that for sure adds in that little sassy summery look even more.

Let me know what look you preferred!

Anya x


Mara Hoffman swim swimwear
£135 - bonadrag.com


Milly swim suit top
£57 - international.triangl.com


Windsor Smith high heel sandals
£105 - luisaviaroma.com


Steve Madden high heel shoes
£70 - nordstrom.com


Modalu white tote bag
johnlewis.com


Kate Spade bib statement necklace
£81 - saksfifthavenue.com


Replay black lens sunglasses
£16 - nastygal.com


Dorothy Perkins felt hat
dorothyperkins.com


Straw beach hat
£4.13 - amazon.com


Guerlain cheek bronzer
£50 - bergdorfgoodman.com


Tarte contour brush
£22 - beauty.com


Shiseido sun care
£23 - saksfifthavenue.com


Linen beach towel
conranshop.co.uk

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig