How To Style Crop Tops

Leave a Comment
How To Style Crop Tops

Good Evening,

I'm sorry I haven't updated you guys with blogs or style ideas recently I have just been so busy but whenever I can I will always update you with new blogs and style inspirations.

So as I knew I hadn't blogged in a while I thought it would be the ideal opportunity to show you guys another insight into my wardrobe... I clearly love wearing crop tops, I don't think I haven't got an outfit anymore which doesn't have a crop to go with it... I guess I just love crop tops, you know what I mean right girls?

Well I will show you guys how I would style crop tops with an outfit...

1) Blue Leather -

One of my favourite styles is pairing a blue denim crop top with a\ leather mini skirt as I think it shows of your street to chic style but also includes that edgy look through the leather and the blue choice of colouring. I would pair this with a pair of platforms or heels, with a matching handbag.


2) Stripey Chic -

Everyone loves the stripe chic, I am sure you all own a striped top right? There has been a recent hype on the striped crop tops they seem to be everywhere at the moment. I have paired the striped crop top with a white knee length midi skirt as there very on trend right now. I paired the skirt and crop top with a pink necklace to make a statement to your outfit and a pair of black platforms to mix up the colours in your outfit.


3) Floral Mayhem -

We all know that prints are a massive hype over the last couple of years especially. I know that prints are most definitely a hype in my wardrobe that;s definitely another style I always tend to be wearing. Prints are definitely a key to an outfit especially when there paired with a crop top, I have paired it with a Duster as there really trendy right now. In terms of shoes I would say finding a cute pair of heels would definitely make your outfit stand out.

I would also pair this with a white clutch bag if your going on a night out or if you wanted more of a sophisticated style towards your outfit then I would tend to go for a shoulder bag, though I would choose a white colour as it would blend in nicely with the choice of coloring's and make that mix to your outfit nicely.


4) Monochrome Touch -

Every girl knows how to style the monochrome look and I definitely wear a lot of the monochrome style as I think the colours always look nice together. I have paired a simple black crop top with a pair of monochrome print shorts as I think crop tops always work well with shorts or skirts. I chose to pair it with a pair of black heels as I personally think it would blend well with the clothing but if you wanted your outfit to stand out more then I would go for a white pair of heels.


5) Neutral Sass -

This is one of my favourite styles I have created to show you how I would style the crop tops. I have gone for a purple pale crop top with a white and black checkered skirt which I think adds that extra little stylish look to your outfit for sure, I paired the outfit with a pair of purple pale heels as the colour blends in well with the crop top.


6) Casual Chic

So this is the final look for how I have styled crop tops, with this look I have gone for the casual style but still remained to show that stylish touch to your outfit by pairing a grey crop top with a white blazer and a leather pair of shorts. This outfit definitely shows you guys how your ready for every occasion you may be hit with during the day or evening, that's for sure! You could either wear a pair of white platforms or a pair of white vans, it depends what look your going for more.

I hope you guys have enjoyed me showing you the ways I would style a crop top.

Have a lovely day tomorrow.

Lots of love,

Anya x


Rebson purple crop top
£150 - wolfandbadger.com


Boohoo cross front shirt
£8.98 - boohoo.com



Crop shirt
newlook.com


Topshop stripe top
topshop.com


Chicnova Fashion cut out tank
£7.12 - chicnova.com



Evening coat
newlook.com



Checkered skirt
£42 - sportsgirl.com.au


Ally Fashion black highwaisted shorts
£14 - allyfashion.com


Asymmetrical zip skirt
£19 - walktrendy.com




Black highwaisted shorts
£7.40 - beautifulhalo.com





Vans lacing sneaker
£29 - zappos.com


Kate Spade lily purse
£110 - amazon.com


Pink bib necklace
£6.53 - yoins.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig