Glam vs Casual

Leave a Comment
Glam vs Casual


Hey guys, 

I thought I would update you guys with another varied style of mine as I always fine the glam and the casual style amazing! Don't you guys? 

I must say I personally love being able to dress down in a casual outfit but I also loving accessorizing it with a simple but bold choice of colour handbag as I definitely think it shows a statement. I have also paired it with a brown hat as hats are definitely on trend this season, as well as that the hat adds some extra detail to your casual outfit! 

I absolutely love the glam style, I think there are many varied ways in which you can dress up your glam style. You don't always have to be going out to go for the glam look you can always glam your day life wear up! So don't be afraid to try your glam style! 

I would definitely add something black to your glam outfit whether it is an item of clothing or accessory I always find that the colour black adds that glam style and shows a statement too! Also I would always suggest wearing a pair of heels as it always adds that sassy glamorous look. 

I hope I have helped you guys! 

Lots of love, 

Anya x


Glam vs Casual by anyaaa04 featuring party shirts

AX Paris party shirt
newlook.com


Oversized tee
missrebel.co.uk


River Island ripped skinny jeans
£54 - riverisland.com


Abercrombie Fitch skort skirt
£15 - abercrombie.com



Converse white high top
£45 - nastygal.com


MICHAEL Michael Kors gray handbag
£290 - lanecrawford.com


Humble Chic teardrop necklace
£24 - humblechic.com




Mudd felt hat
£12 - kohls.com


Ilia lipstick
£32 - ahalife.com


Camo makeup
£26 - makeupforever.com


Mac cosmetics foundation
£22 - maccosmetics.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig