Edgy chic

Leave a Comment
Edgy chic


Afternoon everyone,

With the weather not being so nice today I thought it would give me the chance to show my variation towards fashion and how I style outfits differently.

As you can already tell, I do wear a lot of bold colours especially black and white. However, I tend to always mix the black and white colours up with other bold colours like the red above.

Prints are a definite must have in my wardrobe, I just can't seem to get enough of prints!

There have been a lot of talk about the tartan print in the last year which has definitely enabled your outfits to have that rocky edge to your chic style!

To create a rocky rebellious edge chic look I have paired a tartan shirt with a pair of black skinny ripped jeans with a black drawstring bag to show that you know the trends.

Alongside, a pair of white Dr Martens which are very stylish and add that extra detail to your edgy look.

If you want to take that extra step further to make your outfit more edgy then I would suggest to definitely wear a hat as there trendy and certainly look rocky but glamorous.

My second style is definitely one of my favourite looks so far as I always tend to wear a monochrome outfit, Also I find box prints really fashionable which is why I have added the rocky edge by using the prints and also using the mesh in the black midi skirt.

I have still kept a edgy but stylish look by pairing  a black and white clutch bag with a black pair of heels!

What do you think about the Edgy Chic look? Let me know as I would love to hear your opinions.

Anya x

Myne boxy top
£44 - ifchic.com


Plaid top
£25 - ililily.com


River Island black mesh skirt
£41 - riverisland.com



Miu miu sandals
£460 - miumiu.com


Dr. Martens real leather boots
£80 - zappos.com


Dolce Gabbana black drawstring bag
£1,660 - couture.zappos.com



Beanie hat
£26 - untitledandco.com


Hair accessory
boohoo.com


Bobbi brown cosmetic
harveynichols.com


Forever 21 eyeshadow
£5.06 - forever21.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig