How I would style my work outfit

Leave a Comment
How I would style my work outfit


Morning guys,

This morning I was inspired to create this look due to the fact that I am starting a new job today at Peacocks...

I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to show how I would dress and style my outfit for work. I definitely would suggest to go for black as it looks really professional and classy.

If you do want to add a little colour into your outfit to add a little detail then I would suggest you to either add a white top or jacket or go for a detailed necklace.

I hope this helps you to style your outfit for work guys,

Anya x

Black v neck dress
£8.92 - choies.com


Nine West patent pumps
kurtgeiger.com



Vintage sapphire jewelry
acsilver.co.uk


Michael Kors silver jewellery
£205 - monnierfreres.com


Linda farrow eyewear
selfridges.com


Ipad sleeve case
£77 - ahalife.com


Blue aviator glasses
bluebanana.com


Bobbi brown cosmetic
selfridges.com


Stila mascara
£16 - revolveclothing.com


Estée Lauder red lip makeup
£14 - macys.com


Gel nail care
£13 - etsy.com


Handmade home decor
£13 - etsy.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig