Dainty Clothing Co....

Leave a Comment
Hey guys, 

I haven't blogged in a while so I am going to make sure that I spend my day dedicating time to my blog and you guys reading my blog... It's been so hectic recently so I am glad to be able to find the time to fit in blogging! 

I have recently been trying out new products as well which I will definitely update you with later... 

Anyway, I have recently received some items from a company called: Dainty Clothing Co... I stumbled across the girls website when I was on another bloggers Instagram and then I seemed to fall in love with their products! 


As you can see with this picture I was sent a turquoise ring and an anklet aren't they adorable? 

I personally love the items, they have that summery vibe to them which I think definitely provide that festival approach to your outfit as well through wearing these items. 

You should definitely go and check out Dainty Clothing Co as they don't just sell jewelry they also sell other handmade clothing as well as other accessories too! 

The Dainty Girls, definitely know what is on trend and what isn't, If you have Instagram you should check out their accounts as they always put inspiring photos online as well. 

If you don't have access to an Instagram account you could email the Dainty Girls instead and I am sure they will help you out and send you pictures of their items. 

Contact them: 

Instagram - DAINTYCLOTHINGCO
Email - daintyclothingco@outlook.com 

Please do let me know if you guys have bought anything from there as I would love to know. 

Anya x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig