How to style the fringe look...

Leave a Comment
How to style the fringe look...


Evening guys,

I thought I would follow up last nights blog by showing you how I would style the fringe look.. My styles are quite similar especially towards the way  Kendall Jenner has styled the fringe look...

I have chosen a more dressy style with the first outfit. I have styled the fringe look with a black leather fringe skirt and black handbag paired with white heels, black sunglasses, white crop top and a white leather jacket.. I absolutely love this outfit, I think I would definitely go for this style as it's dressy and classy.

My second style is more casual and I would definitely wear this for a casual occasion. I think it definitely brings out your street to chic look...

Let me know what style you prefer...

Anya x




White top
£6.51 - yoins.com


Barbara Bui brown jacket
£1,055 - stylebop.com


Diesel Black Gold leather jacket
veryexclusive.co.uk


Topshop high-waisted skinny jeans
£45 - nordstrom.com


Faux leather skirt
£34 - getthelooks.com.au


Charlotte Russe ankle boots
£24 - charlotterusse.com


High heel shoes
newlook.com



Black handbag
newlook.com


Tiffany Co platinum jewelry
£8,350 - 1stdibs.com


Statement necklace
£8.34 - shopentourageclothing.com


Tommy Hilfiger sunglasses
£16 - nordstromrack.com


Circle sunglasses
£5.06 - amazon.com


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig