How To Apply Fake Tan

Leave a Comment
Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, it has just been hectic recently but as promised like always whenever I find the time I will always make sure I write a blog for you all to read!

So guys, I thought it would be the great opportunity to post a blog about fake tanning! As I have recently just brought my own fake tan and learned myself how to apply the fake tan...

I must admit I thought it would be harder than what it was but now that I know how to apply it I think I will be using it a lot more that's for sure!

Recently, my friend and I were discussing fake tan and that's what managed to persuade myself to buy some as I am very fair skinned.

It doesn't help when it's summer and it seems like everyone else tans but you! It's depressing right!

Especially as I tend to burn and peel so I am certain that fake tan is one of my number one must haves for the summer period!

With using the fake tan it made me feel so much more comfortable within myself and with my outfit it's amazing what little touches can be made to make yourself feel so much more comfortable!

I used a fake tan which washes off as I didn't want to go too dark for the first time. I think it's perfect though because you can test out whether the fake tan is your right colour or if you like it or not before buying a permanent one that will last for days!

Follow some simple steps to how I applied my fake tan:

1) Moisturize



I loved this moisturizer it is definitely one of my favourite products as it does many different things at once, This is definitely a must buy for you girls or boys! 

Anyway, simply apply this before applying your fake tan. Make sure you rub it everywhere you wish to tan and then simply wash it off using hot water. 



2) Fake Tan


When it comes to choosing fake tan it is certainly difficult as there are so many different tans too choose from so I think one of the important things to remember is take your time when finding fake tan as you don't want too go too dark or for your tan not to show up at all! 

I know you girls and boys like a bargain as I certainly do but it is vital that you find the right tan to match your skin! 

I was really excited when I found this tan online on the Superdrug website because I absolutely love the Gosh makeup range and there products. So I was really lucky especially because they had the light tan in store! 

In terms of applying the fake tan, I actually applied two coats of the fake tan in order for the tan to be darker and to go over any patches that I needed. 

3) Fake Tan and Application Mitt 


At first, I was really baffled with how I would apply the fake tan as I didn't want there to be any patches or streaks and knowing my luck it would definitely happen to me!

However, I looked on the Superdrug store when I was browsing the fake tan category and I saw the mitts online too! I would definitely make sure you invest in buying the mitts as there perfect for applying your fake tan! Also you can reuse them or just buy new as  there very cheap!

All you need to do is simply place your hand inside the mitt and put the fake tan onto the mitt and then just rub the fake tan over your body!

Isn't that simple? I have to say I did think it would be more difficult but it was actually rather simple!

I hope this has helped you guys, I look forward to writing more blogs for you soon as I have a lot to update you with!

Take care and enjoy applying your fake tan.

Anya x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig