Classy Classics...

Leave a Comment
Classy Classics


Hiya, 

I guess I simply just had fun styling this outfit together this morning,,, 

I always find with an outfit you can either be really simplistic or really daring, I tend to try and mix my style up by always going in-between! 

When I have the opportunity to be really simplistic and classic with my outfits I love it! I love the style of being classy and classic, don't you agree? 

Classy colours play a massive influence on our outfits. I think white is a perfect colour for the summery weather as it's simple but very trendy and stylish..,. Not just that you can style the colour white with anything! So you can be really daring or really classy and classic! 

Personally, I would always add a splash of colour to the colour white just to make it even more stylish but still managing to keep it classy. 

I chose a pair of white platforms or pink heels, I would wear both whit the white dress as they both add the stylish detail to the outfit. It depends what you would like to do keep it simple or spice it up a little... 

I would pair the white cocktail dress with a black kimono to make the outfit stand out more. I have also paired the dress with a black handbag and black hat this is to dress the outfit more, but you could keep it more simple if you like... I definitely think having classic colours together is the way to go but that's only my opinion... 

Let me know how you guys would style your classy classic look... 

Anya x


Classy Classics by anyaaa04 featuring michael kors jewelry


Mango
£64 - mango.com


Sophia Webster black pumps
£235 - brownsfashion.com


Platform shoes
£54 - popcherry.com.au


Givenchy leather satchel
£1,415 - neimanmarcus.com


Michael kors jewelry
£190 - monnierfreres.com


Alexis Bittar necklace
£155 - bergdorfgoodman.com


Linda Farrow aviator sunglasses
£705 - marissacollections.com


Pieces black hat
pieces.com


Vintage sunglasses
£5.01 - amazon.com


Lancôme black lipstick
£19 - lancome-usa.com


Chanel perfume
harrods.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig