Beach'In

Leave a Comment
Beach'In


Afternoon guys, 

Today's weather has definitely been the main inspiration towards my fashion wish list that's for certain. The weather is definitely beautiful, I am sure you guys have been out at the beach right? 

Personally, to me I find that the summer is always perfect to brighten up your outfit and style and why not do exactly that with your beach outfit? 

I have posted a beach inspired look before, but I have tried to expand my different choice of styles within this fashion board. There are several different ways that you can dress to go to the beach so why not take a look of how I would piece my beach outfit together? 

I would absolutely make sure that I took sun cream with me as I am quite fair skinned so that would be my priority product in my beach bag! 

My second priority would be a bikini, I would usually either go for a simple plain colour or a print depending on what my outfit was! I find it easy to pair a plain coloured bikini with any outfit though as it always looks sassy! 

Sunglasses are a must have for the beach weather as they definitely make an outfit. I would always tend to go for a pale coloured pair of sunglasses as that lightens up your outfit or I would go for a print like a leopard print as if your wearing a plain coloured bikini it will make your bikini stand out more as it will definitely look more stylish! 

White sun dresses are a must buy for this season, as white is a major summer colour but also the white sun dress could be worn during the evening time when the sea air gets a little chilly! 

I would of course also remind you about the stylish wedges as there trendy and perfect for your beach inspired outfit! 

I hope this has helped you guys and inspired you to create your own look for the beach! 

Lots of love, 

Anya x 
Beach'In by anyaaa04 featuring Estée Lauder

Calypso St Barth bridal dress
£770 - calypsostbarth.com


Marysia Swim bandeau top
net-a-porter.com


J Crew bikini swimsuit
£34 - jcrew.com


Jane Norman black romper
janenorman.co.uk


H m swimwear
hm.com




River Island sunglasses
£13 - riverisland.com


Estée Lauder makeup remover
£13 - sephora.com


Sun Bum sun care
£10 - nordstrom.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig