Simple Summer Casuals

Leave a Comment
Simple Summer Casuals

Hey guys, 

I haven't had time to blog recently as I have been really busy with work etc... 

So I thought, I would find the time to keep you guys updated with some 'Simple Summer Casuals'. 

Summer is one of my favourite fashion seasons, I think that there are so many different styles you can wear... I love to find different styles or trends, I guess I love messing around with an outfit and styling it up or dressing it down... Who doesn't though? 

With having so many different styles to choose from I find you can embrace your different sides to fashion which is why I have created this fashion board to show you my different twist on fashion as I normally would go for heels, yet I do occasionally wear flat shoes... 

The important thing to remember is you don't always need a pair of heels to make your outfit look stylish or dressy, you can do that with flat shoes too! 

With the way, I have styled this outfit I have purposely gone for more of a simple and casual look through the use of the more simplistic colours like the black and white which I have paired with a light blue pair of ripped jeans. 

I have paired the white crop top with the ripped jeans to add in that little extra detail which makes the outfit more detailed plus it has that rocky little edge to it. 

The same with the black shorts, the use of pom poms add in that extra detail which still manages to make your outfit look stylish...

I think that dressing casual is very stylish as you can add in as much detail you like with accessories or you can keep it simple. What would you do? 

Anya x

Simple Summer Casuals by anyaaa04 featuring keds sneakers

Hallhuber white top
houseoffraser.co.uk


Short sleeve blouse
£6.29 - romwe.com


River Island duster jacket
£38 - riverisland.com


Topshop destroyed jeans
£48 - topshop.com



Dr. Martens horse boots
£80 - zappos.com


Keds sneaker
£32 - keds.com


Tory Burch shoulder bag
£255 - bloomingdales.com


Kate Spade pink purse
£165 - neimanmarcus.com


Michael Kors golden crown
£160 - cusp.com


Pieces wool hat
pieces.com



Boohoo paisley bandana
£3.20 - boohoo.com


Lancôme lancome lipstick
£20 - lancome-usa.com


Forever 21 shimmer eye shadow
£5.06 - forever21.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig