Everyone deserves a pamper day....

Leave a Comment
Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't uploaded anything new in the last couple of days. I have been really busy with coursework and my new job...

I thought I would post this as I felt like it would definitely be the right opportunity for me...

Last Friday, my auntie took me for a spa day as it was my birthday a month a go and she decided it was time for me to have a nice little surprise and to treat myself...

Every girl loves to have their nails done... So that was definitely a lovely surprise as I love having my nails done!

I think you should always take time for yourself and remember to treat yourself as I know a lot of people who tend to forget to let their hair down and relax!


I would always advise you to try a day at the spa as there are many things you can do...

You don't just have to have treatments, you could go to have an afternoon tea with a friend or a family member.

Or you could go for a swim, there is something for everyone...

I personally love going to the spa, it's definitely right up my street. I love trying new treatments and experiencing the time in the restaurant or the swimming pool...




You should definitely treat yourself to a glass or two of Prosecco it definitely makes you feel more relaxed, plus it makes you enjoy the experience even more... 


I always think that the views at the spa look amazing, that adds an extra detail in I think.. The views, always have an impact I think as it makes you relax and feel comfortable... 


Let your hair down girls and book yourself a day at the spa, it will be a lovely experience for you to take the time to relax and treat yourself to a day off... 






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig