Articles....

Leave a Comment
Hey guys,

As your aware I currently write articles for the Yoppul web magazine and I have had so many opportunities with the County Press team and Yoppul...

I am lucky enough to have had my articles published on the Yoppul webiste, let alone in the actual newspaper so I am really fortunate for the opportunities the team have provided me with.

That said, I would especially like to thank Thomas Seal as he has been a major influence on the way I write and with the development of my confidence to follow the career I want to follow. Plus with the support he has provided me with has been amazing.

I am going to posting the articles that I have wrote for Yoppul on my blog as well as it will show a different style towards the way I write and it will also show a further understanding of who I am!

So guys I will be providing you with an insight into the articles I have wrote for Yoppul and the County Press on the blog soon.

Make sure you check the Yoppul website out on: http://www.yoppul.co.uk/

Here's the first one for you guys:


How are our outfits affected by the weather?

Fashion student Anya Ball wonders whether we might underestimate the impact of the weather not only on the way we dress, but also on the way we think. 


I studied fashion at sixth form – and a common classroom topic of conversation was how the weather changes your outfit.

Personally, I would only wear a skirt or a dress to sixth form if the weather was sunny.
The weather has a massive impact on what we wear, and our attitudes: I have often found myself dressing up more when the sun is shining.
And I often find myself going for a more casual style when the weather isn’t so great.
Do you find yourself dressing up more when the weather is nice? Or do you just wear whatever you fancy?
Recently during sixth form it has been a topic of conversation because students are moaning about the unpredictable summer rain.
I would also say men tend not to be as affected by the weather — their outfits don’t really change as much. (That said, they do wear shorter sleeves, sunglasses etc.)
The weather does have an impact on all of us to some degree, either your mood or your outfit.
I find myself a lot happier when the sun is shining, and I would say the weather impacts us more than we sometimes think.
Tags: , , , 





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig