Lifestyle...

Leave a Comment
Hey everyone,

I am sorry I haven't blogged in a while guys, it has definitely been a busy couple of weeks. But when I get the chance I will always make the time to blog so don't worry about that one!

I thought about writing a lifestyle blog as I haven't really had time to write another one yet so I think I have found the perfect opportunity to do so!

As you can probably tell from the last lifestyle blog I wrote about it was based on relationships.

By the way I hope that reflecting the way that I have felt recently has managed to help you guys or to make you understand the way different relationships are...

I think what's best to remember especially for me at this moment in time of my life is that not every relationship is the same and things will be different during your life. That isn't me saying you will forget what that other person meant to you but eventually you need to move on if things aren't making you happy.

Moving on from the relationship pointer, I definitely think that finding your happiness is a very important thing to do and believe me it does certainly take time! I know that some of you guys will think making other people in your life is more important than making yourself happy but do you really want to be hurt or upset too?

I know that making the people happy in my life is an important thing to me but recently I have managed to come to terms with the fact that you yourself have to be happy before you manage to make others happy as well.

I recently discovered a quote which has become one of my favourite quotes that I have come across on social media's and I would definitely like to share it with you guys:

"It's All In Your Mind" 

"Whatever you hold in your mind will tend to occur in your life. If you continue to believe as you have always believed, you will continue to act as you have always acted. If you continue to act as you have always acted, you will continue to get what you have always gotten. If you want different results in your life or your work, all you have to do is change your mind." 


The important thing to remember is that change isn't such a bad thing. Even though you or your friends or your family may think so it isn't as bad as you think and it often works out better for yourself if you can change something in your life. 

You must not be afraid to change something, if your not happy it needs to be changed to make you happy again! 

I hope this has helped you everyone, thank you for continuing to read my blogs and I hope I have managed to help you in some way! 

Have a nice day, see you soon. 

Lots of Love, 

Anya x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig