My beach inspired look

Leave a Comment
My beach inspired look

Evening guys,

As the weather is beautiful I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to show you how I would style a beach outfit.

I personally find myself always going for a simple outfit, like a black top and a pair of shorts as I think it looks sassy for the beach!

I then find myself styling my outfit with accessories just like the pineapple necklace, sunglasses, a hat, a nice detailed clutch bag and a pair of sandals or platforms...

I always go for a natural look with my makeup especially for the beach as you don't really need to wear makeup but I would suggest to go for a pinky natural colour as it looks lovely and stylish.

I absolutely love the Triangl bikini collections I think there styles for bikinis are beautiful! I would definitely go for one of there bikinis as I love there styles! I would also go for a pink or white bikini as I think  there perfect for the summer.

Also don't forget to take your summer essentials like sun cream and body sprays as I think they add that extra little touch. Plus you don't want to get burnt!

Anya x



Milly bikini bathing suit
£57 - international.triangl.com


Golf skirt
£14 - lucluc.com


Black Rivet beaded shoes
£16 - wilsonsleather.com



Faux leather handbag
£96 - beadandreel.com


Necklace
gojane.com


Ray-Ban mirror aviator glasses
£110 - forwardforward.com


Floppy straw hat
newlook.com



Hydrating lipstick
milanicosmetics.com


Shiseido suncare
harveynichols.com


Pink beach towel
£6.43 - kohls.com


Neutral home decor
£13 - etsy.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig