Shirt style vs night and day!

Leave a Comment
Shirt style vs night and day!


Evening again guys,

I think that this is one of my favourite style boards that I have created so far on Polyvore and I wanted to share it with you guys so you can experience the different styles that I wear or like...

There is a massive hype at the moment towards the shirt dress, many celebrities have been spotted wearing it like: Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Rita Ora, Lauren Pope and many others.

The shirt dress isn't something that I have actually worn yet but it is definitely something I love and will try to wear soon.

Though here's a little insight towards how I would style the shirt dress. I personally find the shirt dress really stylish and I think it's suitable for both day time and night time wear.

I will show you guys how I have styled the shirt dress for both day time and night time below:

1) Day Time:

I would personally just wear the shirt dress without a coat during the day time as I think it looks trendy without needing a coat to add that extra little detail,

I have paired the shirt dress with a pair of sandals that are embellished showing off the decorative detail that works well with the shirt dress as it shows a stylish but still casual style.

I chose to pair it with a plain blag bag as it is stylish and simplistic, with a pair of pink pastel sunglasses to show off that neutral summer look.

2) Night Time:

With the night time look I have paired the shirt dress with a grey coat as I think it works well with the blue colour as it makes the blue colour of the shift dress stand out but also the coat is very stylish for a summers evening.

I paired it with the same handbag as I think the handbag works well for a day or night time appearance, Though I have paired it with a pair of black boots as I think it shows off that chic style to your outfit.

I have also paired it with a Ted Baker purse which is handy to use as a clutch bag on a night out.

Alongside that, I have paired the shift dress with a pearl necklace as it breaks up the outfit and shows off a glamorous touch to the outfit.

You could also pair it with a black watch as I think it makes your outfit look simplistic but also sophisticated.

In terms of makeup, I have gone for a very natural but stylish look as I think the outfit deserves that natural sassy look.

Let me know what you think guys, I hope you like the style!

Lots of love,

Anya x

Alexander Wang shirt dress
£305 - shop.harpersbazaar.com


Pull Bear grey coat
pullandbear.com


Vagabond black booties
office.co.uk


Monsoon flat shoes
£19 - monsoon.co.uk


Prada black purse
£1,280 - saksfifthavenue.com


Ted Baker wallet
£51 - nordstromrack.com


Tiffany Co bracelet
£4,865 - tiffany.com


Daniel Wellington silver jewelry
£120 - iceonline.com.au


Wet Seal fake glasses
£5.06 - wetseal.com


Lipstick Queen lips makeup
£29 - barneys.com


Camouflage makeup
£26 - makeupforever.com


Bobbi brown cosmetic
£16 - bergdorfgoodman.com


Christian Dior fragrance
£59 - bergdorfgoodman.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig