Natural Sass

Leave a Comment
Natural Sass

Hey, 

I created this fashion board to show you guys how I would style my natural sassy outfit, 

I love the natural style regardless of what it is, I love the natural approach to makeup and the natural fashion.

I absolutely love the natural look I think it is definitely one of my favourite ways to look and style.

I would always focus on styling your makeup to match and mix in with your outfit so that it lightens your outfit up and blends in nicely. 

I always tend to go for a lot of neutral or blush pink colours just because I think they suit me the most but they also look stylish. 

So definitely make sure you go for a pinky nail varnish with a pink tone foundation that is supported with a pink colour lipstick and plenty of blusher. 

I have styled my outfit with a black slogan crop top as there very trendy right now alongside with a white skirt as they also seem to be on trend right now.

By having the white skirt I definitely think it shows the balance to your outfit as it manages to channel the natural sassy style with a splash of a little darker colour.

As I have said before, I think that accessories definitely make the outfit and add detail to your style which is why I have paired it with a choice of either a white or pink handbag.Pearly white earrings also play a role as it shows elegance towards your natural style.

Shoes, well I can't seem to get enough of shoes that's for sure... I always take ages choosing what shoes to wear with my outfits as I think they determine your style of outfit for sure... 

I hope you enjoy reading how I would style a natural sassy look. 

Anya x
Natural Sass by anyaaa04 featuring white gold earrings

White crop top
£14 - etsy.com


Keepsake the Label white skirt
£110 - ifchic.com


Platform shoes
£41 - pilotuk.com


Charlotte Russe platform shoes
£26 - charlotterusse.com


Black pumps
newlook.com


Michael Kors messenger bag
£125 - forzieri.com


White purse
£20 - shein.com


Mikimoto white gold earrings
£4,610 - saksfifthavenue.com


Adjustable ring
£9.65 - gogolush.com


Iphone headphone
£140 - apple.com


Flower crown
£5.98 - gojane.com


Bobbi brown cosmetic
£25 - barneys.com


Estée Lauder estee lauder lipstick
£19 - saksfifthavenue.com


False eyelash
eyelashesdirect.co.uk



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig