Homely Must Haves Of Mine 🏑

Leave a Comment
Homely Must Haves Of Mine 🏑

Homely Must Haves Of Mine 🏑 by anyaaa04 featuring brown home decor

Wow so I guess decorating or keeping a bedroom or a room or even every single room in your home styled and up to date is a lot of hard work but I know for a fact I certainly wouldn't have it any other way, would you?? 

I've found myself becoming addicted to little homely pieces, every store I go to I find myself heading for the interior dΓ©cor section it's almost becoming a habit as sometimes I don't even remember heading over to the section until I have arrived to the part of the store... 

I mean I sat here pondering over what blog I should post for you guys next and funnily enough I ended up back onto Polyvore creating homely must haves for you all to have a little look at... 

1) Word Arts - slogans and quotes I find really homely and also inspirational, I love finding little quotes as I end up just becoming so motivated by the quotes but they also look amazing in your rooms. 

2) Mugs and Tea Tubs - I can't ever have enough mugs and cups, a pretty design always manages to make me smile in the morning as well as fitting in nicely in your homes... Not forgetting, nice little tubs to put your tea bags in as they always look perfect.

3) Pillows - I can never say no to new pillows, having new pillows is most likely my favourite purchases as I just love cuddling into new pillows, don't you?

4) Towels - having different colour towels I find are always cute and they look amazing and feel really soft, can't go wrong can you?

5) Big Mirrors - as you probably all know already I am pretty massive on mirrors as I love big mirrors and they look so beautiful...

6) Candles - of course candles had to make a massive appearance on my must have homely essentials list as I think candles just seem to keep appearing in my new purchases but then again who can resist a new beautiful scented candle, as I know I can't?! 

 That's an end to my must have homely essentials of mine... I hope you're all having a lovely Saturday evening I can't wait to share some new blogs with you as I have some new exciting news to share with you all... 

Take Care For Now, Lots of Love.. Anya Marie xx

Crystal Art vintage style lamp
£24 - nordstrom.com


Nordstrom plush blanket throw
£100 - nordstrom.com


LSA International drinkware
bloomingdales.com



H M drinkware
hm.com


Brown home decor
£185 - belk.com


NOVICA silver home accessory
£160 - novica.com


Bloomingville pink toss pillow
£120 - amara.com


Alexandra Ferguson throw pillow
£69 - bloomingdales.com


Ben s Garden handmade home decor
£36 - nordstrom.com


Ben s Garden decoupage glass tray
£36 - nordstrom.com


Modern home accessory
nucasa.co.uk



Lsa international vase
houseology.com


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig