Taking big steps and adjusting to new changes in your life...

1 comment

As you all know lately,  I haven't blogged as often as I would normally and I have previously mentioned that I would let you know in due time why. I guess for a while, I have been putting off writing this blog as I wasn't so sure on how I would write this blog but I'm just going to let the thoughts and the words come naturally. 

As we all know, it's been a lot of change for students during the last couple of months, not just for students though as there has been a lot of change for many families and friends too. 

Well my boyfriend left the Island to move to Hull university on Friday and let's just say it's been a long process of ups and downs and there will be many more ups and downs to come! 

Yet of course we are proud of Scott and his achievements. It's just, everyone in society seems to be afraid of change. 

I will one hundred percent throw my hands up to this as I am terrible for plan changes so it's definitely a big stepping stone when changes like this happen for me. 

I thought I would take the time to write this blog for you all as I love sharing how I feel with you all, as you deserve to know how I'm feeling or what I'm experiencing as hopefully it may help you too if your feeling a similar way to me. 

With Scott moving away, it's a huge step. It's like a whirlwind, we go from spending nearly every day together to spending zero time together till Christmas time. That's clearly, going to be hard for both of us and of course at times it will be hard to deal with. 

But what everyone needs to remember is, he isn't leaving home because he wants to he's leaving because he wants to better himself and further his education. 

Many families and partners, are dealing with going through the change of having someone leave home. It's not just having people leave home for university, it's having family members move away or that said even friends move away from home. 

When we care about people and then they aren't in your life daily it often makes people feel alone or then again there's the worry you face by thinking they don't care about your or they will drift a part! 

There are many different feelings that are caused through simply facing change, but genuinely I think change is always good as it's a different experience to learn and go through. 

At times, you may not be over the moon with the change you experiencing but you must remember that life is a lesson to be learnt. 

Keep yourself busy, also it's okay to feel emotional but remember that they will coming home. 

Lots of love, Anya x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Aw Annie, What beautiful honest wording from the heart <3
    You know I am always here for you. Love you lots xxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig