Two Ways To Debut Denim

Leave a Comment
Two Ways To Debut Denim


So I thought I would upload a new style board for you all to see as the weather is in-between warm and having that crisp Autumn chill in the air. 

With my outfits and my outfit inspiration boards I always try to capture new styles that I like but haven't worn yet with a little mix of what I have worn as I think its shows my style as well as showing what I love. 

So I couldn't resist styling the denim look, with the denim shirt dress I have styled it with a pair of grey heeled boots as I think it shows that touch of Autumn weather.

While, I have styled a denim skirt with a black crop top and a white pair of heels to show off that summery touch to your outfit. 

Let me know what you think. 

Lots of love, Anya x

Topshop mini dress
topshop.com


Topshop top
£9.91 - nordstrom.com


SJYP short skirt
harveynichols.com


High heel shoes
£20 - romwe.com


River Island grey boots
riverisland.com


Vince black purse
selfridges.com


Matte lipstick
£3.90 - milanicosmetics.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig