Autumn Aztec and high knee boots

Leave a Comment
Autumn Aztec and high knee boots

It's Autumn time and all the autumn fashion are certainly coming back in style! 

I thought it would be nice to show you all and share with you what my autumn take on fashion is so for the next couple of days I will be uploading a few autumn tasters for you. 

So I couldn't help but style the oversized Aztec look with the tanned over the knee high heeled boots first. I honestly adore this look, I think it manages to introduce the autumn fashion warmly and with plenty of sass!

With the weather getting a little bit chilly, it's always nice to have an oversized cardigan at the ready. 

Prints, once again are a fashion statement this year and break the tanned look up nicely! 

With the weather being a bit in between in autumn I always think it's best to dress for both types of weather. So if you need a pair of tanned tights, I would definitely make sure you buy them for sure! 

So crop jumpers are very trendy right now, I have already ordered about five to date so you can tell I love them! There a handy fashion item of clothing as you don't have to sweat it out in a chunky long jumper and you can still style the crop top look but keep warm too! Life couldn't get any better could it?

Just because it's a little cooler doesn't mean you have too say goodbye and throw away your short skirts because as I said before make sure you have tights handy as there essential for cooler weather. 

Plus your gorgeous pair of fashionable over the knee heeled boots definitely manage to keep your warmer too as well as making you look sassy! 

To sass your outfit up a little more, then make sure you pair your outfit with a pretty white watch, a black hat which looks so beautiful and always remember your lipstick girls! 

Have an amazing evening! Let me know what you think of this autumn inspired outfit! 

Lots of love, Anya x



A L C merino wool sweater
£195 - shoplesnouvelles.com



Boohoo black miniskirt
£7.93 - boohoo.com




Monki black floppy hat
£24 - monki.com


Bobbi Brown Cosmetics creamy lipstick
£18 - saksfifthavenue.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig