Is Beauty Just Based On Make-Up?

Leave a Comment
Is Beauty Just Based On Make-Up? 

I've been thinking about writing this blog for a while now, I think it's an important lifestyle blog to share with you all. 

Is society so wrapped up with who looks more beautiful than others or who looks better wearing make-up than others? 

I would initially say yes to this, society is very judgemental and we do have high expectations. 

We have so many icons these days, everyone wants to look like a celebrity or someone who they view as prettier than themselves. 

I mean even to some degree, I do that everyone does. I remember growing up as a little girl and I wanted to look like Shakira and Christina Auguilera as they were my main icons as a child. 

I even do that now, I would say I definitely adore the way the Kardashian's and the Jenner's look, I mean who doesn't? Their all beautiful right? As you all know, their all my icons for fashion I simply adore how they present themselves and individually have their own style for fashion! I love that! 

Anyway, as I seem to have drifted away from my point I will quickly go back ha-ha! So I do think, the world is consumed around imagery and looking the best or being called beautiful. 

Is beauty just based on make-up? As for beauty, real beauty is everywhere and you just need to be open to trying new things to discover a new you and overcome challenges you wouldn't normally do. 

I think sometimes the world does resolve around image but what's important to remember is that you're who you're and during your life there will be times when you don't feel confident with the way you look or you will want to look like other people. 

But you must remember, beauty isn't just through using make-up,  beauty is what's inside that counts. 

Beauty could also be experiences and places that you go to or go through. There are many types of beauty during life and you should be strong and go through life remembering that because every single one of you are beautiful. 

Lots of love, Anya x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig