Khaki Style

Leave a Comment
Khaki a Style

So as I wrote a blog earlier showing you how celebrities have managed to style the khaki look I thought I would follow that through with a blog of how I would style the khaki look. 

I have kept it pretty simple as I think the khaki green style doesn't need to be dressed up much more due to the fact it shows off that sassy style already.

Anyway, if it was me I would personally pair the khaki playsuit with a pair of black or white heels and a black fringe bag to show off the glamorous detail to your look.

Let me know what you think everyone!

Lots of love, Anya x


Khaki a Style by anyaaa04 featuring a matte lipstick

River Island clothing
£26 - riverisland.com


High heel shoes
£20 - shein.com


White handbag
£17 - lucluc.com


Zimmermann black hat
£315 - zimmermannwear.com


Matte lipstick
£3.90 - milanicosmetics.com


Nail care
julep.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig