Classic Casual Checked Days

Leave a Comment


Hey guys, 

As I promised you all I would keep you up to date and blog as much as I can for you all tonight. No matter how much us ladies love our heels we all have to have casual days at some point. That's right even I have casual days and I find it pretty hard to part with my heels. 

With having the photo shoot I thought I'd throw myself in the deep end and style an outfit of mine based around my plimps. My lovely pair of plimps are from Shoe-zone, I normally don't shop there but my friend introduced me to them and I simply couldn't resist. They are really comfortable and go with pretty much everything in my wardrobe.  



I'm also wearing my favourite pair of white jeans from Topshop they are very stylish and comfortable. Every girl loves a dress down day but styling the white jeans always make your outfit look more stylish. 



Pairing the simple look with a black crop top from Missguided, I love the fact this crop top is trendy and definitely cosy for sure. Styling it with a red, white and black checked shirt from Primark styled around the waist adds that little hint of detail as well as keeping that casual feel. 





Plus, I love where Beth took the photos as I think it adds that casual Autumn atmosphere. The photo shoot was taken at Carisbrooke castle.





Let me know what you think about the look and the photo shoot! 

Lots of love, 
Anya x 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig