My Makeup Routine

Leave a Comment

So guys, I am back with a lot of new blogs for you all to read and hopefully enjoy. 

You know I like to think of new ideas for blogs for you all as I like trying out different things and it would be boring reading the same thing right? 

I thought I would write about my daily make-up routine as I always find it interesting to discover what make-up products people use as I love to buy new products and have a nosey into what people are using. 

So I thought, I would show you what I use during my day to day routine. 

As you all know though, I am certainly not an expert on make-up as I don't always tend to wear much of it. 

Plus I don't wear make-up every single day but I wear it when I'm going out like every girl does, when I am attending sixth form and when I go to work. Every girl is entitled to have a night off though that's for sure and I am most definitely one of those girls! As I love a night in with my family and my boyfriend relaxing and being myself in my own skin. I think it's important to feel comfortable in your own skin otherwise you wouldn't always be yourself. 

I personally enjoy wearing my makeup but I also love to make sure I got a day off or more than a day as you should be good to your skin. 

Anyway I have included a picture of me below to show you the steps I used to reach my end result after completing my make-up routine: 


In terms, of what my skin complexion is like I am thankfully quite lucky as I have a normal skin complexion but that said every girl and every boy has the odd occasional spot which  is normal. 

I always tend to use facial creams during the day and night as it always keeps your face refreshed and healthy. I wish that Zoella released a face cream as I love the rest of her collection and I love trying out new face creams. I normally use my nans Loreal face creams the day and night one (I hope she hasn't seen this as she doesn't actually know, oops!)
 


The first product I use in the morning or when I put my make-up on is always a primer. Before, I discovered this primer I tried a few others out but they didn't work for me so it was like fate when I gave the Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation Primer a try as not only did it work wonders it also leaves my skin feeling silky soft and my make-up looking amazing. 

This is definitely recommended by me, my nan even wears it when she does her make-up she loves it bless her heart. The primer definitely has a velvet touch as it is silicone based meaning it will fill in any imperfections as well as guiding the foundation on leaving a smoother finish. Almost imagine, using a hair gel it's similar to that but a lot smoother and silkier!

Avaliable on Superdrug - £12.99 



I often change my foundation on a day to day basis as I like to try out new foundations. (Plus the fact that I spent a lot on the Yves Saint Laurent one so of course I'd want to savour every moment with that foundation!)

I usually tend to wear Rimmel Wake Me Up Light Porcelain as it's quite light and I think it provides that natural look for work or sixth form. As well as the fact that, it's only £8.99 which is a really good bargain! My face always feels silky smooth too which makes me feel more comfortable with the way I look. 

Although, I always tend to wear Yves Saint Laurent foundation, which is in the above picture, on a night out as it's such a beautiful foundation which leaves my skin looking amazing and I always feel comfortable and confident when I am dressing up to go out wearing this foundation as I feel like it adds that little touch to my outfit. The only little downfall, is that this foundation is rather expensive as I paid over £30 for it but I don't regret it at all and when it's pay day you all now know what I spend my money on.



I absolutely love the Real Techniques brushes but my favourite one is this one the expert face brush as I love the designing of the brush and the packaging. 

I love the feel off this brush, it's so soft and it leaves my face looking amazing! 

Plus the brush is only £9.99 what a bargain! 



As I have mentioned briefly before I love trying out new products so I vary between my eyebrow pencil's as I like discovering new products. 

But I will tell you about the one that I use the most, my monthly favourite!

Anyway, as I leave my foundation to set into my skin I move onto my eyebrows. I love using this one which is a Collection eyebrow pencil it is a blonde shade, as I am rather pale! 

 Normally, if I have time then I tend to apply some bronzer but I don't always use bronzer I tend to wear it more when I am on a night out. Unfortunately, I have run out at the moment and I am due to order some today when I get the chance too. 

But I vary between the Gosh bronzer or the Rimmel bronzer as they tend to be my favourite bronzer's to date. 

Mascara, is my last step and it's definitely a step I have to follow through as without mascara my eyes look tired and naked. 

I recently, purchased the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara as I heard that there has been a lot of hype towards this product so I couldn't resist trying the mascara out. Since, I bought the mascara I have also ordered another two of them as I just love it so much! 

On a daily basis, such as: working or attending sixth form I only apply one coat of mascara but if I have more time on my hands and I am out with family or friends then I apply two or three coats and it makes my eyelashes look so long and it almost looks like I am wearing fake eye lashes. So doesn't that sound amazing? Saves you money there girls, as you won't have to then buy a pair of fake eye lashes. My eyelashes are quite short so they definitely look longer using this mascara. 

Plus the mascara isn't overly priced I think it's a good buy as its only £7.99

In terms, of what lipstick I wear I don't always wear a lipstick but if I get time then I tend to wear the following lipstick/lipbalm: 


So as I have previously mentioned I bought this for a fancy eighteenth party that I was attending and it is such a beautiful colour. I only have to put a little bit on and it stays mainly all day, it looks natural and pretty too! Plus the great price of £1!


The Zoella Kissy Missy Lip Balm, is so beautiful. I love the colouring and the scent of this product it's genuinely one of my favourite make-up products. As I have stated before, I don't always wear lipstick's or lip balm's but this is my must have in my make-up bag! Let alone the fact that it's only £3! 

I hope you all enjoyed reading my daily make-up routine. Please let me know what you think! 

Lots of love, Anya x 







SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig