A simple touch of autumn decor

2 comments
A simple touch of autumn decor

A simple touch of autumn decor by anyaaa04 featuring colorful home decor

So new things are certainly coming for my blog  and I absolutely love creating new things and new blog ideas for you all too see! Hopefully you will love them like I do! 

So I was really inspired today by homely décor and designing as I was looking through my Polyvore and Pinterest I found so many inspirational homely beautiful items. 

I contemplated creating a polyvore inspiration board for autumn décor inspirations for a good five to ten minutes and it was actually my little cousin Max who managed to convince me into doing so! 

So a massive shout out to you Max for persuading me to try out something new. I love designing and creating a new look! 

So here we are, I am now going to be to showing you some homely inspiration boards created by me as I couldn't resist! 

I love that Autumn feeling and the homely vibe you have in the cooler weather, it just makes me want to cuddle up into bed with a candle light and a glass of wine! What else could be better than that? 

So anyway, a brief little description for you I created this board as I think neutrals are such a beautiful choice of colouring for a home. I must admit that my bedroom used to be pink, pink and more pink! 

Until recently I had my bedroom redecorated and I went for a blush pink and gold colour scheme! I love the change, I definitely think it is more suited to me! 

I love the clean look the white gives, it reminds me of my white dresser and draws! I think its a beautiful autumn touch.! 

What do you think? Let me know what you think about the style I have created! 

Plus, let me know your thoughts on me now creating a few décor inspirational boards as I would love to know.

Lots of love, Anya x

Off white rug
£475 - zincdoor.com


Worlds Away antique framed mirror
£545 - laylagrayce.com


Muuto colorful home decor
£66 - connox.com


Curtain
anthropologie.com


Pink flowers in vase
debenhams.com



Gray settee
£550 - onekingslane.com


Antique white accent table
£130 - kirklands.com


Marc Jacobs daisy fragrance
£56 - neimanmarcus.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig