Autumn Shades

Leave a Comment


How Rihanna styled the Autumn's trendy purple lips look.




Well as we all know Autumn weather is right round the corner as there's definitely a chill in the air that's for sure. 

Autumn, is one of my favourite months and I am so excited for the new autumn trends. One of the reasons for why I love autumn is due to the fact it's that little bit closer to Christmas. 

Not forgetting, that sweet little family vibe you have through a warm candle and with the Christmas movies playing in the background that you have probably watched over and over but you just can't get enough. 

Let alone, the trendy must haves slowly making an appearance in your wardrobe's such as: skirts and dresses that are worn with tights, boots and scarf's. 

But this year, one of the most talked about Autumn trend to date is the purple lips and nails. 

Unfortunately, for me I have quite a pale complexion so the purple tone wouldn't match my skin tone as it would look too dark. But I absolutely love the look and I am so jealous of you girls out there who can get away with wearing purple lipstick, at least I can wear purple nail varnish.


That said, another trendy beauty tip for you all is to wear a dark shade of red as that's another trendy shade for the autumn period.

Let me know what you think. Are you looking forward to the Autumn trends?

I would love to know what season is your favourite time of year and what sort of trends you love?

Lots of love, Anya x




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig