Fashion Is Your Right To Freedom

1 comment
Last night, I was busy looking through my social media's and a sudden thought came to me that I should write a blog to dedicate it to all of you. 

So here comes another lifestyle blog for you all to read, I hope you enjoy reading it and if you wanted to leave me a comment or ask me any questions please make sure you do as I honestly look forward to reading your comments. 

Anyway, so as I was flicking through Instagram posts and Tumblr  photos it suddenly came to me that I should write about how we all have the right to be different but seen as equals. 

As you all know, the world and society nowadays are full off judgemental people and your judged for anything and everything. I think it's important to remember that you're who you are and you shouldn't have it any other way. 

I will let you into a little secret, I remember when I was back at middle school and a girl made a comment that I looked like a Goth because I wore black, just because you wear a certain colour or have a certain style it doesn't make you something it only makes you yourself. 

What's important to remember is, something you like someone else might not like and that's all due to the fact that we have different taste. 

I could have let that comment hurt me but in fact I embraced the comment and I continue to style the monochrome look as I personally think it suits me as it's one of my favourite styles to date! 

I wanted to let you all know that fashion is your right to freedom, your style doesn't determine who you are it lets you be who you want to be and to show what you like. 

Please remember to be yourself and continue to let yourself and your style grow. 

I hope you have enjoyed my lifestyle blog today, let me know what you think. 

Lots of love, Anya x 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig