Why Did I Start To Love Writing?

Leave a Comment
Hey guys, 

I haven't wrote a blog in a few days as I have been rather busy which of course I will update you with in blogs that are upcoming.

Anyway, I decided I would write you a little lifestyle blog describing a little bit more about me and my interest in writing. 

So I have had a lot of questions regarding why I love to write, so I thought it would be ideal if I wrote and explained why I have always enjoyed writing. 

Ever since, I was little I have always had a passion and an interest in writing. I personally believe this is due to the fact that my mum is a huge influence and inspiration towards my taste for English and writing. 

My mum has always had an interest towards English, she always had a new book in her hand which furthered my interest for English as I developed a liking for reading which then lead to my interest in writing I guess. 

I mean, I was always one of those girls who kept a journal as I like to look back and remember events during my life or feelings I felt whilst growing up. So I always kept in touch with writing, as I would daily write. 

One of my favourite things about writing is that it enables you to write anything your feeling, your interests and it also allows you to write about experiences. With writing, you can do anything and everything and I guess that's why I love it because it's so open to change which I think expresses how we all live our lives as we all go through daily changes. 

Changes we don't even tend to think about are actually changes, for instance: the new food or drink we try, the new friends or family members we meet, the new job we got the other day, the new music we listen too, the new way we walk home as we think it's quicker but it's longer than the other way home or the new fashion trends that we try out as we like the way a new style looks. 

There are so many changes and challenges to make and overcome during life, which is why I love to write and learn about writing new experiences or feelings. 

So I hope you have a little bit more of an understanding as you know I like to keep you updated. 

Lots of love, Anya x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig