Monochrome Mayhem

Leave a Comment

Hi guys, 

I've got so many exciting blogs to write for you all, which I can't wait for you all to see. Luckily, for you all I normally tend to make hints for you all on my Twitter or Instagram to keep you in the loop with what I am up to or what's recently been happening. 

Before,  I rabbit on too much I would like to introduce you to my stunning photographer Bethany Jennings! The photos Beth has taken are amazing and I love them, what do you think? Lucky for me Beth only lives next door to me so I couldn't ask for a better opportunity. 

I've been so busy recently but I promise it's all for a good cause as I have a lot to show you this month. 


You all know I love my monochrome styles. As I have told you before, this polka dot midi skirt is from Boohoo and I absolutely love it so it definitely had to make a show during the photo shoot with Beth. I did style this look a little different this time as I usually keep it quite simple but I have made it a little different this time as I have paired it with this stunning white jacket from Prettly Little Thing. Keeping it still a little simple I made sure I paired it with a beautiful simple black crop top from Missguided.  I love these shoes, you have probably seen me blog about them before. I don't always wear them as often as I would like too as the heels are a little too high to wear every single day but paring it with a nice white pair of heels or platforms make the monochrome look stand out even more!  


If you wanted to add a little colour to your monochrome inspired outfit then I would definitely say try using a nail varnish as something simple will make this outfit stand out more. I went for a red to add that little bit of sass to the outfit! 


I hope you like the styles, I will keep you posted with more blogs tonight! Let me know what you think! 

Lots of love, 
Anya x 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig