What Types Of Clothing Do I Tend To Debut From My Wardrobe In Autumn Weather?

Leave a Comment
 Hey everyone, 

I'm sorry I haven't had much time to blog in a while. But fear not as I am back with lots of exciting blogs to come, that said though I will give you all a little hint there will be many lifestyle blogs coming soon which will hopefully manage to keep you all updated with what's been happening during my life recently. 

Anyway, with not blogging in a while I thought it would be a nice way to introduce the Autumn weather period as  I haven't really shown you many ways in which I would style Autumn inspired outfits yet! 

Before, I start sharing some style tips I would certainly say to follow my Instagram which is - Babyanyamarie97 as I am always posting style inspirations on there as well following my Polyvore account which is - Anyaaa04 as that's where I create my style boards and you could see them straight up front if you like. 

So moving on from there, with Autumn weather I always find that it's definitely the beginning of Winter weather. The chill in the air, certainly reminds me that I should start wearing my winter coat. 

However, some autumn days are a lot warmer and nicer than the winter days. So this is where there is the difference between winter weather and autumn weather as during autumn periods you can still manage to get away with wearing crop tops with perhaps a cardigan just in case the weather changes and becomes a lot colder. 

I tend to wear mainly jeans with a lace top, I love wearing the Topshop Motto jeans. I love channelling different colours so that it varies your style. So I would definitely suggest wearing different colours as it always looks nice in the autumn weather period. 

In terms, of tops I still manage to get away with wearing crop tops with joggers as I think that shows off your stylish side through whatever type of weather. 

Prints, especially floral prints are very trendy during the autumn weather. I would personally style a pretty floral dress with a long cardigan and little Chelsea boots. 

That said, dresses with knee high boots are a hot season style topic right now. 

I would suggest, mixing your boots up a little bit so don't always stick with the Chelsea boots or the knee high boots switch it up as it keeps you in reach with your stylish side. 

If you have any other questions regarding what's trendy for Autumn fashion, message me or comment below as I will gladly help you! 

Plus, remember to keep updated with the blogs that's coming soon! 

Lots of love, Anya x 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig