September Monthly Products

Leave a Comment

Hey guys, 

So I haven't been able to blog for a while as life has been pretty hectic at the moment. Anyway, it's that time of month again for a monthly favourites blog, which I love to do as I love to share and show you all what products I use and love. 

1)  Collection Eyebrow Definer Lasting Colour 


So as you all know I love trying out different products and finding new things, especially products that aren't that expensive but are totally worth the money you spend on them. 

Anyway, as you know I normally use the Soap and Glory eyebrow pencil however I decided to try a change as I have been so used to using that one, that I thought I could try out something new. 

So that's what I did and it was a great decision to make as I love the eyebrow pencil that much that I have already bought another one in case I run out. What I love the most about this product is the fact that it wasn't expensive but it's one of my favourite make-up products at the moment! 


2) Yves Saint Laurent Foundation 


Now I am definitely not an expert when it comes to make up, as I don't tend to wear loads of  make up. However, when I stumble across  new make up products it definitely makes me happy and like I've said I love to try out new products. 

Anyway, I usually don't tend to spend more than twenty or thirty pounds on a foundation but when I saw this foundation I certainly couldn't resist buying. 

To be fair, when I did buy the product it was a little treat for myself! I love this foundation though, when I wear it I love how it manages to make me feel more confident about my skin and it has an amazing finish to it. Plus, isn't the packaging beautiful?  I would definitely suggest you to buy this foundation as it will leave you with amazing results. 


3) New Look Pure Blush Perfume 


Wow, this is definitely one of my favourite products to talk about with you guys this month as I simply just love it. Once again, I always have to make sure I have a spare perfume in my draw just in case I run out as it's one of my favourite perfumes ever. 

There are many reasons to why I love this perfume and one of them is definitely the packaging as I think its simplistic but beautiful, I love the block colours that the perfume has. The second thing I love about this product is the price as it's not that expensive I think it's a really affordable price for such a beautiful product. The perfume has a soft and delicate summery scent which I adore! I would most certainly recommend this product for you!


4) Schwarskpof Ultimate Citrus Oil Blonde & Brightening Shampoo and Conditioner 




 As you all know by now I love trying out new shampoo's and conditioner's, I am pretty sure in most of the monthly blogs that I have done for you all I have had to mention a shampoo and conditioner. 

Anyway, this monthly favourites I have had to tell you about this shampoo and conditioner as it's absolutely stunning! The summery scent is amazing, even my nan and my boyfriend have found themselves using my products! It definitely is a beautiful scent with a reasonable price as well as bold packaging right? 


5) Make Up Gallery Quick Dry White Nail Colour 


When I bought this nail varnish I simply bought it for Saturday night purposes only, I didn't think it would be that special as I bought it from Poundland and I didn't believe it would look as good as it does. I have now started to wear it more than just for Saturday nights! 

I would definitely suggest you all to check out the make up range in Poundland as I have a few items now and there actually amazing products! 

Anyway, that's this months monthly views over and done with, I hope I help you find some items that you love and I look forward to showing you next months favourite products. 

Lots of love, 
Anya x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig