A Few Beauty Obsessions Of Mine...

Leave a Comment


Welcome back everyone!! I mean, I should probably rephrase that and say I'm back ha-ha! 

How are you all doing? Well, I hope. 

What with being a way for a few weeks, it's  fair to say I'm back and for sure I have a lot to share with you all... 

I wonder if you have any suggestions on future blogs? Let me know, as I'll do what I can! 

What better way than to come back and share a Beauty based blog...


I mean come on glitter and pink how could you possibly go wrong? Not forgetting, the accessible 'A' style cute little statement bag. Love it! 

These are definitely, a must have for me! 

You can purchase these from... 




It's been a little bit different for me as I have stuck with Real Techniques for as long as I can remember but with recently turning twenty one, I fancied a change. 

So let's welcome.... ECO TOOLS to my make-up bag! 

For years, as I said above I have used Real Techniques brushes especially the angled eyebrow brush however it was time for a change and it was definitely a good change. I'm currently obsessing over Eco Tools, the eyebrow brush kit comes with a brow brush to neaten your brows and create more of a shape. Alongside, an angled eyebrow brush which creates a defined shape. 


Mmmmmhmmm!! 

Can we just appreciate how gorgeous the packaging is? How stunning the marbled packaging against the gold and pink cover! Wow! Not forgetting, the fact the brush is truly beautiful with the white on gold! Love it! 

Again, replacing my foundations brush has always been Real Techniques but again this has become another obsession too!



It's fair to say there's a collection here! 

An interesting collection, as we start from the; Buffing brush, Powder brush, Fan brush and Contour brush! 

They all have amazing features and are absolutely stunning!! 

I definitely recommend the Masod brushes for sure! 

For all of the above brushes that I have shared you can buy from.... BOOTS!


Keep your eyes peeled as there will be many more blogs heading your way for sure! 

I hope you've enjoyed the back! 

See You Soon.... 


xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig