Diva Chic

Leave a Comment
Diva Chic

Diva Chic by anyaaa04 featuring Daniel Wellington

Hey guys, 

So I haven't styled a Polyvore outfit in ages and I certainly knew it was time to do that for you all! 

As the autumn weather has definitely kicked in I think it's sure time to wear something a little warmer. So here comes our trusty trendy friend the stylish jumpsuits. 

I personally think jumpsuits come in handy as they make your outfit stylish and certainly show your diva side. 

The outfit certainly keeps in touch with a stylish work outfit as well as showing a night out look. 

I have styled the black jumpsuit with a pair of white high heels and a white handbag to match along with a black sophisticated black watch. 

In terms of make up, if your going for a night out look I would always add a brightly coloured lipstick to make your look stand out. But if your going for a natural look for work then I would keep it simple and go for a natural and nude look! 

Lots of love, Anya x

Topshop jumpsuit
topshop.com


High heel shoes
£8.38 - bardot.com.au


Tory burch purse
£305 - neimanmarcus.com


Daniel Wellington watch
£130 - stbernardsports.com



Bobbi brown cosmetic
£39 - saksfifthavenue.com


Matte lipstick
£3.87 - milanicosmetics.com

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig