My First Impressions On Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation...

3 comments



Happy Saturday everyone!! What are all your plans for tonight then? For me, its an Indian night with my family and then I'll  be snoozing before I know it ha-ha!! 

I haven't blogged in a while as I have been rather busy with lots of other things to do with the blog, which of course you will find out in due time. I hope you like waiting :)! 

As I recently featured a first impression on a foundation of mine, I thought I would post another one as you guys seemed to like it... So I hope you'll like this one too!! 

I thought I would review this product, as we all love Nars cosmetics don't we? It's my first ever Nars foundation, so I was really keen to share my first impressions with you guys... 

 

Before, sharing my opinions with you I thought I would share a close up / focus photo with you all so you could potentially try to create your own impressions. 

It makes my hair look really short and so much darker though, so clearly the lighting wasn't as good as I had originally thought but never mind I'm going to go with it anyhow...

From the photo, I hope you could see that it's a pretty good coverage... If not, I will take you through my first impressions anyway so don't worry... 


Lets, take a step back to just appreciate how beautiful Nars packaging is as well as the gorgeous design on the bottle... Utterly, utterly incredible!! I found myself obsessing over the bottle for a while  before I even managed to try the foundation. I think the designing, is pretty clean and fresh which is exactly what attracts a beauty blogger for sure.!!. 

After managing to get past the designing of the bottle, I finally managed to encourage myself to try out the new foundation. With hearing so many positives about Nars products, I must admit that I had set my standards extremely high already... 

To start off with, I of course colour matched the foundation onto my skin to test how well it matched against my skin tone.


I was pretty happy with the colour on my skin tone, if I am honest... From the photo you can see it is slightly darker than my skin, which is what I tend to go for as I like to slightly darken my skin tone just a tad. 

The foundation claims to be a long wear foundation, which I must agree with as I applied the foundation at about half eleven and I have literally just taken my make-up off. You could still see the foundation was there, but it provides such a natural and luminous healthy look with almost a glowy kind of look. 

After, blending the foundation in I could immediately tell that it wasn't a cakey foundation. It was effortless and weightless as it doesn't make my skin feel cakey or layered. 

Plus another fact, the feel of my foundation on my skin feels so silky.!! I am actually in love!! 

All in all, I couldn't really say a bad word about the foundation. I would definitely recommend buying a Nars foundation as you won't do wrong in doing so...!! 

In case, I forget to mention I will let you all know what shade of foundation I have as it may match your skin tone. I went for the shade light 2 and the name of the foundation is Mont Blanc.. 

Again, this is another reason why I love this product as I just love the name of it. It just sounds really fancy and swish, doesn't it? Do you know what I mean?

I hope this first impressions blog on my Mont Blanc Nars foundation was helpful for you all :)!! Please, be sure to let me know if you have used a Nars foundation and leave your thoughts below as I am looking forward to hearing them... :)!! 

Much Love, Anya xx


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. Lovely post dear! This is one of my all-time favorite foundations. I think NARS probably makes my all-time favorites, because I am in love with the formula of their Sheer Glow foundation as well. Isn't that frosted bottle just to die for? I feel like I need it on display on a vanity or something, lol! Hope all is well beautiful, love reading your blog always. Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amber <3! I know, I definitely think it's one of my favourites too he-he! Thank you for always showing me support and reading my blog. I always love reading yours too honey!! <3

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Amber <3! I know, I definitely think it's one of my favourites too he-he! Thank you for always showing me support and reading my blog. I always love reading yours too honey!! <3

      Delete

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig