I've Passed My Car Test, It's Time To Hit The Road In My Corsa

Leave a Comment
Evening everyone, 

So I definitely wanted to desperately write about this for you all last night as soon as it happened but I had a lot of celebrating to do plus phoning family and friend members! That takes a lot of time, but I love them to bits!

So yesterday, on the 8th of September I passed my car test and I know have my licence to drive my car! 

For a lot of you who know me, you will know that I have had my car for a while and I have been learning for a while. 

I found this blog really important to write for you all as everything comes down to confidence and if you don't feel ready or confident in yourself then don't pressure yourself into taking a test that you don't feel happy with! 

I am honestly so happy that I waited as I felt happy and confident that I knew what I was doing during the test which makes you feel more relaxed. 

But my advice for you all out there is still treat yourself like a learner as there are many more lessons you need to learn when your driving on your own. 

I couldn't wait to tell you all the good news though, as soon as I had the time I wrote a blog for you all and wrote a status on my Facebook! 

Lots of love, 
Anya x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig