Here We Come Amsterdam!!

Leave a Comment

Well well well... It looks like I have some exciting news for you all!
Image result for amsterdam

I'm heading off to Amsterdam in May!! 

When I found out, I couldn't wait to share the exciting news with you all! 

How beautiful is Amsterdam? Its so pretty! 

I remember heading to Amsterdam when I was roughly eight or nine for my grandad's sixtieth birthday! 

I'm even more excited to find out Lizzie and I are heading out to celebrate my twentieth and her twenty second! Super exciting!! 

I know I will end up becoming a proper tourist as who doesn't love exploring the world?


This for sure means I will be posting many fashion blogs based around what I will be taking with me! 

Now you probably know why I have purchased the above bag, which I know I have shared with you in a previous blog... This bag has become my go to travel bag! Its very stylish and easy to travel with! What else does a girl need really? 

I am dead excited for May the 8th!.... I know I will be keeping you all posted with how our travels end up!! I know there will be so many exciting things to share as we have so many places we all fancy visiting! It's dead exciting!! 

Although, Liz and I are praying both Tom's aren't drunk before we make it to Amsterdam! Ha-ha! 

I can't wait to keep you updated with plans! 


Now I'm thinking it's time to hit the pillow and zzzzzz! 

Lots of love as always... 

Your, 


x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig