A Handy Little Step By Step Guide Of What I Use To Define My Eyebrows...

Leave a Comment


It's definitely time for a beauty blog and I couldn't resist sharing a guide for you all of what I use to define my eyebrows... I hope it's helpful for you all :)! 


This evening I am going to focus on showing you all what I use to define my eyebrows as well as explaining how I create my eyebrows... 

Before you start anything, I would always make sure you have what you need with you as otherwise I find myself distracted looking for my products.

Some people use different products for their eyebrows but I will tell you what you need to create a similar style like my eyebrows. 

You will need: an eyebrow pencil or an eyebrow palette, an angled brush, a spoolie brush, tweezers and a mascara.  


1) To start, use your spoolie brush to brush your eyebrow hairs upwards which will help you be able to trim the top of your eyebrow hairs into a straight and most importantly even line. 

I must say, I like my eyebrows quite thick as that's just my sort of style so I don't always trim them but when they need to be done of course I follow the routine through. But I always use the spoolie brush to brush my eyebrows as it helps me find the right shape! It's always important to get the right shape isn't it ladies?


 2) Using your eyebrow pencil or palette, start to line and finish your shape. I always tend to define my top part of my eyebrow more and then curve the bottom of the eyebrow as I personally love to define the thickness of my eyebrows and then almost thin the bottom part out as that's my desired shape.


3) However, I must add that I use my eyebrow wax first as I personally think it helps to create a thick layer then I follow that by using my eyebrow powder to fill in the gaps and create a nice colour.

Of course, I use an angled brush from Revolution as I just love the angled brush from their collection. Then I softly fill in the brow with light strokes as the worst thing to do is rush your eyebrows especially when your in a rush as it will tend to just stress you out and go wrong anyway. Ha-ha I guess you always learn from your mistakes right?

4) You don't have to follow through this tip but I always think it's important to define your eyebrows a little bit more. Use your spoolie, to brush the brows - I tend to focus on brushing from the beginning of each eyebrow in case there is any harshness it's always a nice look when your brows look softer and more natural I think.


5) Again you don't have to follow through this tip and I must say I don't always follow this tip as I'm usually heading off to work before I do my make-up but if it's for an occasion or a night out then I always make sure I use this tip too. 

It's a handy tip and I always think it looks lovely for an evening look as it adds an extra little touch to your brows, so with concealer and a concealer brush add a little clean touch to your brows as the excel of the powder may create a little mess but fear not as it's easy to sort out. Go underneath and above the brow, then blend thoroughly. 

6) In terms, of using any highlighter I would simply suggest applying underneath the eyebrow arch and the brow bone. 


7) Finally, you don't have to follow this tip through either but to finish off nicely I would suggest to set your eyebrows you can do this in two ways which I must admit I use both ways as I think they both make a lovely finish. 

The first way that you can set your brows is by using a clear mascara as it simply makes them stand out and leaves them looking lovely for the rest of the day. 

The second way to set your brows is to use a brown mascara which is what I use as shown above. I don't always use the brown mascara, but when I have a bit more time on my hands I always follow this through as its adds a special touch to your brows and defines them a little more. Just make sure you don't overload your brows and make them too dark!! 

Both of the steps ensure your eyebrows stay great all day and night! 

Take a little look below to see some of my favourite eyebrows to date :) 




 

I hope this helps you all to define your eyebrows and leaves you with happy results... Please let me know what you think, I love to know what you think!! 

Much Love, Anya x 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig